...as subtle as a Japanese Game Show
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...as subtle as a Japanese Game Show

...as subtle as a Japanese Game Show

Well, funky is in and the Juke is another opportunity for some segment of the auto-buying public to express their preferences.

But, really... what if this was your only car?

Would you take your date to an evening at the Opera in this car?

Would you show up at the best steak house in town and flip its keys to the parking Valet?

Would you attend the funeral of a dear friend in this car?

Or, would you have it for a second car? Perhaps for the wife, as a kind of motorized shopping cart?

I'm not really asking about the Juke specifically, but about all of the counterculture cars ... the Cube, the Scion xB or xD and the rest of them.

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Hell ya I would. I like the edginess that a lot of the car companies are coming out with these days. The Scion xB is an awesome little and a few of my friends have them. This being a crossover vehicle i think it will be a lot more versatile. Perfect for the weekend adventure. Lets face it... there is no need for big silly gas guzzling cumbersome trucks anymore for the weekend warrior.

Dave, anything that is new is good. Would you take a date to the Opera in a Smart Car? That thing is a heap! I wouldnt be caught dead in that, BUT its more eco friendly and hip. So there are gonna be people out there that would... Get were im going....
    The Original Box. Often imitated, never duplicated.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I think it actually looks very stylish and I agree about the mini. What a heap. The looks of this are kinda like I dress, urban chic. Fashionable? Maybe, but less pretentious than the mini.

Juke

I really dig the styling and would drive the Juke everywhere. It fits my sense of style.

I think that your car reflects part of your personality, so if you're trendy and dare to be different, then this car is for you. The styling really stands out and makes a statement. It's all about personal preference.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)