Turbo issues
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turbo issues

Turbo issues

So I just purchased a 14 nismo rs and the DAY I was driving it home there was a weird sound like a pop then it lost all power and wouldn't drive I pulled over and checked and the turbo hose that goes to the engine had popped off and the rubber seal was hanging beside it, I fixed it but when it popped up it broke the little hose stem and so I had them replace that part well a few days later the damn thing popped off again I know this is not normal could the rubber seal be worn out?!?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Someone with answers will be along shortly. Perfect nickname for your Jukes colorways if you actually call it Baymax. Awesome. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but it sounds probably simple enough.

My son calls my Juke BB-8, and one of these days I wanna see one Stitch-themed because he looks freaking exactly like a Juke to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Can you add a picture of which hose is popping off? With the proper clamp, all hoses stay in their correct location.

Sometimes a bad motor mount allow the engine to move and pull the hoses loose. maybe you need to check a little of everything for the root cause.
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftab View Post
    Can you add a picture of which hose is popping off? With the proper clamp, all hoses stay in their correct location.

Sometimes a bad motor mount allow the engine to move and pull the hoses loose. maybe you need to check a little of everything for the root cause.
    Yup this ^^^^^^^
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

7. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)