Some questions on juke nismo rs clutch
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some questions on juke nismo rs clutch

Some questions on juke nismo rs clutch

Hi juke community.

First of all I'm sorry for the mistakes that might be in my post (I'm French, nobody's perfect).

I'm going to buy a juke rs from 01/2015, and when i had tested it I found the clutch pedal stiff, and with little margin between on and off.

I dont have seen clutch splitting.

So can i buy it and after make a good clutch bleeding (i made it on my seat leon when my clutch pedal dont comeback to his place after pressed).

if any of you can help me, I thank them in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

According to others here its not a good idea to touch the clutch system from a bleeding standpoint. The Juke can have a very sensitive release point so as long as it drives well. You should be good to go meaning its ok to buy.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Thanks Macgyver (That's the nickname my friends give me).

It's not easy to found good information on that point. Along many forum (especially on seat and vw forums) i've read many problems on clutch receiver that are bad and so you have to change clutch + receiver + flywheel (because the gearbox is open).

So i'm a little nervous before buy a 16000 dollars car.

Why i write about clutch bleeding, because on myactual car, when i buy it, i had the phenomenon of when you pressed clutch pedal it dont come back to is place.

The solution with a syringe, the clutch pedal fully pressed, suck all the liquid from the receiver (liquid that never go out off this piece) and after move pedal to put new liquid in it.

All goes well since more than 1 year.

I think it's an operation that resellers had to do at every brake liquid change.

Thanks for your reply and all other.

----------------edit--------------------
    I had a conversation yesterday with a co-worker who wants to buy a juke. She tried several (dci) but all had a fairly hard and short clutch.
    Last edited by phoenix40; 05-14-2019 at 03:06 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Like I said. As long as you drive it. It shifts well. Has a small engagement point. You are good to go. The RS clutch is way better / stiffer than a regular Juke.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Thanks MacGyver. You can close or suppress this post that is not very usefull. when I get my new nismo rs I'll come and post a little picture. Good luck to you and the forum.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)