How to tune your Juke /MR16DDT Tutorials
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to tune your Juke /MR16DDT Tutorials

How to tune your Juke /MR16DDT Tutorials

Hey All,

Came accross these on Youtube and As a long time car Owner I always try to look for the PROPER things to do to my ride that uses what the manufacturer engineering intended. Anyways this series is fabtastic as he explains why our jukes are setup the way they are , The weak points and the strong points. What to change and what to leave alone. I hope you all found it as imformative as i did and i hope you all have a killer weekend ! There are 6 videos in total and i suggest everyone watch them before doing anything to their rides!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_E...2Btdge75oiMqAd

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Yep Matt from Fast Religion has done quite a bit of toying with the MR16DDT for our benefit.
    2013 Nissan Juke SL - Gun Metallic - CVT - AWD "Hidden Content "
    Injen - CAI w/ Aux Tube, Midpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust, IC Pipes w/ Custom Lower Pipe
    Turbosmart - Kompact Recirc Valve
    2J Racing - Lightweight Pulley, UpRev Tune ~22psi
    Saikou Michi - Dual OCC
    Impact Racing Zone - Strut Bar
    Stillen - Sway Bar
    Prosport - EVO Boost Gauge
    Gen 2 Taillights, HID Retrofit Headlights

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

I see you found FastReligion's videos. Just met him a few weeks ago here in Pa. Great guy. Very helpful/useful info and explained in ways we can all understand. He has many items for the Juke on his website as well.
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'm 'mailing' him my car in about 4 weeks for the first-ever turbo upgrade and downpipe fabrication/EGR delete on a Mk.II MR16DDT, followed up by a tune at the nearby Subi shop. So yeah I've heard of him I guess 😂. Glad you stumbled across his videos and the forum, and welcome.
    Last edited by JuklearWinter; 04-14-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Many of us are following Matt for over 3 years...used to have a prior channel before Fast religion, best source of video help for our community, you may want to check his Facebook page too...thank you Matt!
    Nissan Juke SL AWD 2011 / MODS: -Toilet paper tube intake, Coffee can muffler, Cell phone mount, Walmart LEDs, Swiffer sweeper strut bar(Silver), Little trumpet blower, Dollarama vinyl kitchen wrap paper on hood, PRIUS Prime Tuned Stage 2, 2 Oil catch coke cans installed, Dollar tree air horns: Hidden Content

Awesome!!!, please keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by JuklearWinter View Post
    I'm mailing him my car in about 4 weeks for the first-ever turbo upgrade and downpipe fabrication/EGR delete on a Mk.II MR16DDT, followed up by a tune at the nearby Subi shop. So yeah I've heard of him. Glad you stumbled across his videos and the forum, and welcome.
    Nissan Juke SL AWD 2011 / MODS: -Toilet paper tube intake, Coffee can muffler, Cell phone mount, Walmart LEDs, Swiffer sweeper strut bar(Silver), Little trumpet blower, Dollarama vinyl kitchen wrap paper on hood, PRIUS Prime Tuned Stage 2, 2 Oil catch coke cans installed, Dollar tree air horns: Hidden Content

Definitely. I started the shell of a build thread I really need to take some time to update. I'm scared to revisit the past because it will make me realize how much money I've spent on this car LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetor View Post
    Awesome!!!, please keep us posted.

I'm mailing him my car in about 4 weeks for the first-ever turbo upgrade and downpipe fabrication/EGR delete on a Mk.II MR16DDT, followed up by a tune at the nearby Subi shop. So yeah I've heard of him. Glad you stumbled across his videos and the forum, and welcome.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

I feel you my brother...

Definitely. I started the shell of a build thread I really need to take some time to update. I'm scared to revisit the past because it will make me realize how much money I've spent on this car LMAO.

I am around for questions on IG and FB. I very rarely stop in on here. But! Glad you enjoyed the videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FastReligion View Post
    ...I very rarely stop in on here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But yet mention your name and POOF!... there you are...lol
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)