FS Various parts
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS Various parts

FS Various parts

Decided to get rid of the Juke, so here are the parts and prices. If you feel the price is not right, no need to leave just PM a counter offer and an explanation of why I should would very helpful. I can ship Until the 28th of April then I leave for a work trip.

All prices included shipping to the US only. If live in San Diego so the price is still the same since it involves meeting and coordination of schedules.

Payment is PayPal or cash for now.

Ready to ship now

1) Pedal commander $200

2) Throttle body done by Maxbore (2nd gen only) $150

3) Water pump $25

4) Thermost is not cost effective to ship, so if you order something and want it I will throw in for free

5) 2 aero gauges, boost sensor, and extra bezels and face plates $280

6) Front skirt for GEN 1 non-nismo only, google the part number, never mounted but would probably require new mounting tape $75

7) Lift kit pieces I used to get the Juke 2 inches higher. 2 front spacers, 2 rear spacers, plus shock extensions for the rear. You will need to by your camber bolts or shim plates. $40

Stuff not pictured, but still working on taking them off the car

1) carbon fiber steering wheel with leather and red stitch $500
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by keoke526; 04-19-2019 at 01:00 AM.
    2014 SL - sold
    2017 Nismo Custom intercooler and pipes, injen exhaust, CAI, strut bar, sway bar, dynamat everywhere, head liner fabric, pulley, catch can, aero force gauges, carbon fiber steering wheel, tow hitch, Diode Dynamic low beams, tuned, japspeed radiator, skid plate, willwood brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 25mm spacers, hydrodip inisde trim, carbon fiber trim outside, and Yakima track roof rack system.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Dibs on control arms, fortin remote starter, thermostat, and trunk brace. Will update later today as I’m traveling this morning.
    2013 Nissan Juke SL - Gun Metallic - CVT - AWD "Hidden Content "
    Injen - CAI w/ Aux Tube, Midpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust, IC Pipes w/ Custom Lower Pipe
    Turbosmart - Kompact Recirc Valve
    2J Racing - Lightweight Pulley, UpRev Tune ~22psi
    Saikou Michi - Dual OCC
    Impact Racing Zone - Strut Bar
    Stillen - Sway Bar
    Prosport - EVO Boost Gauge
    Gen 2 Taillights, HID Retrofit Headlights

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

good stuff in this stash.

Another pro-Juker leavin the scene.
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // IG: ByThirteen

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Aye. I don't want to pry...but I do.
    2016 SV AWD Stinger Edition

Nothing to pry about. Had 2 Jukes and 150k miles between them. I went racing, hunting, and road tripping. Had a transmission failure due to counterfeit fluid. Test drove a renegade and realized it is more my style for now. So buy my parts already or negotiate me down people.
    2014 SL - sold
    2017 Nismo Custom intercooler and pipes, injen exhaust, CAI, strut bar, sway bar, dynamat everywhere, head liner fabric, pulley, catch can, aero force gauges, carbon fiber steering wheel, tow hitch, Diode Dynamic low beams, tuned, japspeed radiator, skid plate, willwood brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 25mm spacers, hydrodip inisde trim, carbon fiber trim outside, and Yakima track roof rack system.

Change of plans, work tripped moved until the end of month, ready to ship now.
    2014 SL - sold

Don't sleep on that throttle body, people. It won't make your Gen 2 grow wings and fly, but it will give your acceleration a little more effortless and responsive. You'll be glad ya did it. You can probably sell your OE TB on Ebay for what Keoke wants for his.

Also, piss off on the pillar, that's mine.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Curious where you got counterfeit fluid... I live in San Diego as well

Quote Originally Posted by aerojuke13 View Post
    From ebay, like I stated in the earlier thread”the dealer stated the color was all wrong.” Not sure what to believe, but they fixed under warranty.
    2014 SL - sold

Always mark your transmission fluid with a counterfeit detection pen, and as an extra step of security, view the fluid under a UV blacklight to ensure watermark and phrase 'In Nissan we Trust' is present. Otherwise? Well, buddy lemme tell ya, you're gonna have a bad time and get bogus juice.

Quote Originally Posted by aerojuke13 View Post
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)