Decided to get rid of the Juke, so here are the parts and prices. If you feel the price is not right, no need to leave just PM a counter offer and an explanation of why I should would very helpful. I can ship Until the 28th of April then I leave for a work trip.
All prices included shipping to the US only. If live in San Diego so the price is still the same since it involves meeting and coordination of schedules.
Payment is PayPal or cash for now.
Ready to ship now
1) Pedal commander $200
2) Throttle body done by Maxbore (2nd gen only) $150
3) Water pump $25
4) Thermost is not cost effective to ship, so if you order something and want it I will throw in for free
5) 2 aero gauges, boost sensor, and extra bezels and face plates $280
6) Front skirt for GEN 1 non-nismo only, google the part number, never mounted but would probably require new mounting tape $75
7) Lift kit pieces I used to get the Juke 2 inches higher. 2 front spacers, 2 rear spacers, plus shock extensions for the rear. You will need to by your camber bolts or shim plates. $40
Stuff not pictured, but still working on taking them off the car
1) carbon fiber steering wheel with leather and red stitch $500