Keep LED's on a nismo on after turning the headlights on?
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep LED's on a nismo on after turning the headlights on?

Keep LED's on a nismo on after turning the headlights on?

Is there a way to keep the led's on after turning the headlights on? I think it would look awesome if it was possible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Let me know if you find out wanna do it so bad

So far in my short search of doing the same thing. Their ran just like the DRLs through the BCM. The weird thing that cought my attention was the fact if you start the car with the park brake on, they wont come on till you release it.
    2013 Sapphire Black Nismo AWD

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

there has to be a way to make the car think that the headlights are still off. Let me know what you can find out.

I have some aftermarket leds that came with a little box. It has a wire that you can connect to one of your leads that power up when the headlights are on and it triggers the leds to go off. I haven't hooked it up yet but I suggest that maybe it is the same kind of setup for the Nismo. Follow the led wires and see if they hook up to some kind of switchbox that goes to a headlights "on" hot wire. Just saying. I do not have the electrical schematic for the Nismo.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Tickin View Post
    I have some aftermarket leds that came with a little box. It has a wire that you can connect to one of your leads that power up when the headlights are on and it triggers the leds to go off. I haven't hooked it up yet but I suggest that maybe it is the same kind of setup for the Nismo. Follow the led wires and see if they hook up to some kind of switchbox that goes to a headlights "on" hot wire. Just saying. I do not have the electrical schematic for the Nismo.
    Considering EVERYTHING in the Juke regarding power runs through the E/R IPCM I would not go messing around shorting out wires. Find the schematics for the Nismo and do it right, please don't blow up your E/R IPCM!
    Current Ride: 2012 Juke SL AWD in Metallic Bronze with the black and red leather seats.
    Current Mods: LED replacements front to back, K-Powered IC Hardpipes, rear muffler delete.

Fogs, DLRs, and headlights. Well actually all lights are ran through the BCM. So the only way I see this working is either hardwire the lights to be on anytime the engine is running. Or rewire them as fog lights but just have a jumper where the switch would be so their on all the time except for when the high beams are on.
    2013 Sapphire Black Nismo AWD

Anyone figured this out yet? I am interested as well

hoping this thread will stay alive -- would love to do this as well!!! anyone want to try?

The GTR has a wired-in module for this. I took mine out and tried it on the Juke. No dice. They didn't come on at all. Got them back to normal now... Bummed that this option didn't work. I figured it might since the GTR LEDs are the same part as the Juke NISMO LEDs.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)