New! Figured I would post my car 😁 - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New! Figured I would post my car 😁

I’ve ran into issues with hesitation real bad. Hopefully after getting it tuned will solve that issue. I took it to Nissan dealership and they said where I’m receiving more air and gas that the ratio is confusing the car and it needed to be tuned. So lucky enough I have a dyno tune next month so I’ll keep y’all updated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

They might not tune it if its not running right.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

I’m going down to 2jracings garage in Georgia next week to get everything looked at while they instal the catch can and sidemount. When I had the fuel pump installed the garage I took it to installed it wrong so 2j will be fixing that as well. As long as I’m not throwing codes it should be fine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Oh 2J ok. I thought like regular dyno shop.

Remember you don't need 2Js lpfp at any sane horsepower rating. The Juke fuel.system is very robust.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

The dyno is being done at dynosty in Louisville ky with EcuTek. Im going to 2j so they fix the fuel pump issue and install the 2j catch can and side mount.

I want to know more about this side mount exhaust, you mean like side exit? Or is it something else that I haven't heard of.

Check out 2jracing Facebook you’ll see it on there 😁 the exhaust exits to the right side of the juke.

Oh neat, I've been thinking about the idea of a side exit on mine, but it looks like 2J designed it for FWD. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep looking for a good custom exhaust place.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikirai606 View Post
    The dyno is being done at dynosty in Louisville ky with EcuTek. Im going to 2j so they fix the fuel pump issue and install the 2j catch can and side mount.

Let ot us know how that goes as I contacted them last year about a tube and they seems like a good option for me! Haven’t pulled the trigger yet though.
    2013 Nismo AWD
    3" Stright exhaust 2nd cat delete, GFB BOV, Rokblokz Red Mudflaps, 15" Drag wheels 14.5lbs, 295/50R15, 42" LED light bar, Bull Bar w/fog lts, WELL visors painted, Bc Coilovers 2"F 2.5”R lift, Red 2J Hoses, & Pulley, Blk Injen SRI & IC pipes, MRP FMIC, All door handle covers, Rear Cross Brace, IRZ strut bar, Tornado Airhorn, Red Daymaker headlights, Fender flares, Stillen sway bar, tow hook, Decals!

Yea 2j designed it for the FWD but I called them up and he is making me one for my AWD. So I’m sure after they instal it this week he will have all the measurements needed to make more if any other AWD comes along wanting one.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)