2020 Nissan Juke: What It値l Look Like, Powertrains & Everything Else We Know
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Nissan Juke: What It値l Look Like, Powertrains & Everything Else We Know

2020 Nissan Juke: What It値l Look Like, Powertrains & Everything Else We Know

2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD CVT
    Cayenne Red
    2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD CVT

Electric Blue
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

According to the article it will be available in North America. Wonder if that’s true?
    2011 SL FWD, CVT, Graphite Blue, purchased used July 25 2014 | Ingen CAI with aux tube & Hydroshield | Philips X-Treme Vision Headlights | Rear Fog Light | DIG-T Badge | Doug Thorley Axleback / Stillen mid-pipe | Aftermarket Spoiler | B&G Lowering Springs | Nismo Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports AS+3 | 215/55/17 Falken EUROWINTER HS449 on OEM Rims | 2J Racing Pulley | Eibach 25mm wheel spacers | Turbosmart BOV | OBX Second Cat delete | AEM boost gauge

Quote Originally Posted by mission juke View Post
    According to the article it will be available in North America. Wonder if that’s true?
    It would have to pass all the new crash testing. Thats one of the reason they canceled the Juke in 2017 bc the platform would not cut it and they did not want to spend the $$ on it to get it to pass by redesigning it for USA and Canada.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

It lost 'something' in the restyle. Maybe its the combo of all the little things like the gators, and the grille, etc..... It looks like someone took my Juke, castrated it, and then that's what was left over
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

As polarizing as it was, the reason the Juke was so popular was because of its styling. It looks like they streamlined it so much that it just looks like every other hatchback/ CUV. The gator lights and tail lights especially are what really made the Juke, and I agree with someone in the comments of the original posts-- it does look a little "VW Beetle". Funny considering that too was recently discontinued.
    I honestly think I like the Kicks way better now after seeing this, at least the Kicks has some strong styling cues.

I hope it does make it to the US, I wouldn't mind seeing them around, maybe get some Gen 3 people on the forum, that would be really cool.
    I wonder if the demographic of the Gen 3 would care much about the aftermarket or forum lifestyle?

The fender flare accentuation seems to have been minimized.
    It also reminds me of a Fiat 500 and a VW Bug.
    2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD CVT
    Cayenne Red
    2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD CVT

Electric Blue
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I hate to admit it, but if something catastrophic happened to my Juke, I'd probably get a Sentra Nismo and swap the heart and soul performance-wise.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

There is a Juke Nismo for sale up the street from me. Anyone want info let me know. White and I think an earlier one but just saw it on a drive by. It's in a used car lot. Maybe I should buy it and store it for later...lol
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

Quote Originally Posted by msagustin View Post
    Yes, that's it! There is no flaring. Lost that wide body, dirt/road course look. That's what was bugging me. I think if they kept the body but did the other mods it would still have that Juke feel to it. Thanks for pointing that out
    continuing on...

Quote Originally Posted by msagustin View Post

...And a hint of Mini Cooper.

I'm not liking it the appearance at all.

My girlfriend is looking for a new vehicle soon. In the Juke's class or, close to it. AWD, small, foreign, similar power, unique enough looks. So far we've narrowed it down to the Kona or Subbie Impreza hatch. Maybe CH-R if they beef it up and throw AWD on it. Even if this did hit America, I doubt it would make the cut. A sad reminder of what once was, and wasted opportunity of what it could have been.
    2016 SV AWD Stinger Edition

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)