Australia Juke owners
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia Juke owners

Australia Juke owners

Welcome to the brand new Regional Juke Owner's section - AUSTRALIA. Let's hear from you all!

Attached Images Attached Images   
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Melbourne here. 2015 TI-S AWD. Any good places for after-market parts locally?

Julie from Queensland.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks for adding this Regional Section.

I see quite a few Jukes in my local area, I belonged to a Modern Mopar group, but since upgrading to my Juke but no luck locating a social car group for them here in Oz.

Perhaps this will help start one.

Julie

Hey Julie and fellow Aussies.

I'll be a Juke owner sometime next week - Ti-S AWD in Ivory White. I've seen a couple here in Sydney, but they still seem pretty rare which I kind of like. Though I suspect Jukes will become super popular in the next year or so once word gets out of just how high and fun they are to drive.

I'll introduce myself in the main forum once I have the car. Looks like we have NSW, Vic and Qld in here so far :P

Quote Originally Posted by g3mostone View Post
    Hey Julie and fellow Aussies.

I'll be a Juke owner sometime next week - Ti-S AWD in Ivory White. I've seen a couple here in Sydney, but they still seem pretty rare which I kind of like. Though I suspect Jukes will become super popular in the next year or so once word gets out of just how high and fun they are to drive.

I'll introduce myself in the main forum once I have the car. Looks like we have NSW, Vic and Qld in here so far :P
    Welcome to the forum, g3!
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses

Add another Vic member.
    Crikey we are a rare breed here in Aus.

Check out my ride "Skeeta" (named after the AFL Essendon football club mascot ) in the garage.
    Pardon the pun as I did actually take them in my garage

As for parts Ebay has been my friend. But hope to get leads from NISMO enthusiasts for suppliers overseas.
    2016 Nissan FWD DIG - Turbo Manual Black with Black leather and red stitching red console and lots of factory red trim
    Black and Red are the colors of my Sports Team

Lots of great information here, Dodgy. I get most of my Nismo/Cusco/Impul/aftermarket parts from Japex Trading (Nathan Orchard) who sells parts in either yen or Oz dollars. You've probably seen his listing on EBay. If you email him direct he has always beat even his own listed prices. Exceptional shipping rates from Japan to North America even for bulky or heavy items.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

Melbourne here - with a 2WD TI-S Manual

Was extremely happy for 13 months and was then rear ended by Tradie with a bullbar - now 10 weeks into the repair process and an estimated 6 weeks still to go because Nissan Australia doesn't have the spare parts.

The other parties insurance has now agreed to covering hire car - - - but its just not the same :-(

Quote Originally Posted by navarre View Post
    Melbourne here - with a 2WD TI-S Manual

Was extremely happy for 13 months and was then rear ended by Tradie with a bullbar - now 10 weeks into the repair process and an estimated 6 weeks still to go because Nissan Australia doesn't have the spare parts.

The other parties insurance has now agreed to covering hire car - - - but its just not the same :-(

Welcome to the forum, navarre. Hope the accident woes disappear sooner than later!
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)