Australia Juke owners - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Australia Juke owners

Welcome and congrats on the Juke. They are fun to drive thats for sure.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Hi all
    found this near my dip stick where does it belong?
    Name:  20170425_185638.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  25.7 KBName:  20170425_185648.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  27.5 KBName:  20170425_185709.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  20.6 KB
    2016 Nissan FWD DIG - Turbo Manual Black with Black leather and red stitching red console and lots of factory red trim
    Black and Red are the colors of my Sports Team

look around your plenum chamber area, I think they're like gap fillers there should be one on each side

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Thats part of the horizontal front facia on the inside under hood latch area. Near the gators. I think.
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Heya all, owned my juke just over a month now and it is the most fun car I have ever owned.
    Anybody have any recommendations for local (Adelaide) Dyno's/tuners that can work on the Gen II Jukes?
    Ive seen the Visconti Tune but was hoping for something local-ish

Gen2's tuning just got released by Ecutek. Not sure where you can get that down under. I would ask an Ecutek tuner near you.

Uprev is releasing soon. By years end I believe.

So I went to the dealer to get one as one was missing, apparently you cant get them separately, you need to order the whole front grille.
    Guess ill have to try a car junk yard

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Bloke View Post
    Hi all
    found this near my dip stick where does it belong?
    2016 Nissan FWD DIG - Turbo Manual Black with Black leather and red stitching red console and lots of factory red trim
    Black and Red are the colors of my Sports Team

Just picked up my bumblebee Juke last week - based here in Sydney. (Sadly returning for a checkup already though - loud noise when on highway and going above 80km - hoping it's an easy fix as love the car).

I'll be a Juke owner sometime next week Ivory White. I've seen a couple here in Sydney, but they still seem pretty rare which I kind of like. Though I suspect Jukes will become super popular in the next year or so once word gets out of just how high and fun they are to drive.

Take this congratulations with you for next week. The Juke in the states will only get rarer, unfortunately, because it's been axed in North America.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)