front and back lip skirts - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: front and back lip skirts

Sounds like you are just getting the typical standard price of about 100 an hour. My guess is they are quoting you for the 8 hours that is listed to do the lower springs. That is the most labor intensive job you have listed. Why do you need new tpms?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Could it be feasible from a total cost standpoint and typical shop labor rates that a coilover system installed could potentially cost about the same as only doing springs on an otherwise stock suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by MyHtc10 View Post
    Sounds like you are just getting the typical standard price of about 100 an hour. My guess is they are quoting you for the 8 hours that is listed to do the lower springs. That is the most labor intensive job you have listed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Got the car back and wow the Pulley does wonders like everyone said.
    Wheels / tires / springs / exhaust and mid-pipe are on. wheels are almost flush to 1/4-1/2 inch out.
    anyone know if Nismo flares will work on a regular juke?
    KONIG HYPERGRAMS 18X8.5 +35
    GENERAL G-MAX AS-05 235 / 35 - 18
    Name:  JUKE_1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  366.5 KBName:  JUKE_2.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  480.6 KBName:  JUKE_3.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  438.2 KB

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Only with alot of modification
    injen short ram intake, injen intercooler pipes, turbo smart compact bov, stillen strut bar, full obx exhaust include second cat delete, 2j pulley, 2j mail order tune with uprev, mishimoto front mount with custom pipes and brackets, 2j shift knob, nismo pedals, rock blokz mud flaps, greddy profec electronic boost controller, sti battery tie down.

That's not what you told me when ya sold me on this idea LMAO. So I've looked at doing this for a little bit now, and as Noob said it is doable. However, they will need to be cut very precisely to meet the seam at the bumper both front and back. Retaining clips may also need some improvisation past the actual fenders (all the same pretty much). Plus, the best price I can find (and they're tough to find used as a set) with OE paint codes applied come out to $8-900 bucks a set. My thinking is I could build a custom wide body kit using universal parts for less money (or at least not more money with more dramatic visual results).

The green Juke attached is what I am personally leaning towards. These are 7mm 'New School' fender flares from Clinched Fenders. I reached out to the company to ask some questions and they were very helpful and explained that the exact ones used on the car below would be the beat fit on a Juke. Just throwing it out there!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo noob View Post
    Only with alot of modification
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

My comment was made with latest knowledge and up to date measurements lol
    injen short ram intake, injen intercooler pipes, turbo smart compact bov, stillen strut bar, full obx exhaust include second cat delete, 2j pulley, 2j mail order tune with uprev, mishimoto front mount with custom pipes and brackets, 2j shift knob, nismo pedals, rock blokz mud flaps, greddy profec electronic boost controller, sti battery tie down.

Hey Juklear, saw your car on an Ebay add https://www.ebay.com/itm/Radiator-GR...4AAOSw~9RcpRYx

With permission! Mr. Ukraine from Ebay is super cool and they keep adding to their Gen 2 styling options. I've been really happy with the fit and finish and the items of theirs I do have.

Quote Originally Posted by PETERRABBIT View Post
    Hey Juklear, saw your car on an Ebay add https://www.ebay.com/itm/Radiator-GR...4AAOSw~9RcpRYx

11. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)