View Profile: JuklearWinter - Nissan Juke : Juke Forums

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey Pukelear (hahahahahahaha, been waiting to use that). Anyways, You have a fmic yes? Swore you stated it was from 2J yet I don't see anything on the site other than the $700 fmic Gen1 with crashbar. I'm not paying $700. Toying with the idea of Matt's setup but I also noticed today ripping around that the upper pipe (from that aluminum contraption Nissan has going over the engine from the turbo) is really really really squishy like a rainbow coloured gummy unicorn you can get at the bulk barn but I'm not wasting money on 'hard pipes' (giggle) if I change the whole shizzle under the hoodzle.
  2. View Conversation
    Hey ...

Thanks for the phone number.
    I called and Joe actually answered. He is gracious and very convincing.
    I might be doing something very very crazy.

Stay tuned.

Q
  3. View Conversation
    Hey ...

I'm not sure what thread I was on but I saw you implying you got rear ended by some cop and your Juke is in bad shape. Sorry to hear that. I don't know your financial condition, but I just saw on Edmunds a WHITE NISMO with 12,000 miles on it. Also saw a 2016 S CVT with less than 9,000 miles on it in Silver. Lots of blue on that silver would still look very nuclear.

Hope things work out.

Q
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About JuklearWinter

Basic Information

Signature

2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-30-2019 05:31 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 02:29 AM