Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Lets rip it GTA Juke owners!

24K views 178 replies 18 participants last post by  slchan 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets rip it GTA Juke owners! Meetup?

I know there's a few GTA Juke owners on this forum!

I'm just throwing it out there......but we should have a gang of Jukes rip down the 401 (or another road/highway) this July. I always see bikes, corvettes, civics, etc do it. LET US CREATE OUR OWWNNN ENTOURAGE :cool::cool::cool:

I'm thinking July 3-4.

ANYBODY IN? WHERE SHALL WE MEET? Private message me?

()

#2 ·
I'm a new owner of a Juke in the GTA. Are there any meets or cruises? The Veloster community (Facebook) in the GTA was fantastic and just wondering if there's anything like that with the Jukes? Granted I see a lot less Jukes than Velosters so I'm guessing our group would be quite a bit smaller in comparison.

#3 ·
We might have enough for an RS meet! Lol

#5 ·
Is there a Facebook group for Jukes local in Ontario? Or anything where fellow Juke owners can plan for meets?

I was born in Vancouver, if only I was still there. lol I enjoyed the meets with the Velosters. Seemed to be more of a mature crowd, I would guess the Juke crowd would be to?

#6 · (Edited)
Are we going to do this before the snow flies?

#7 ·
The GTA Veloster community that I used to be a part of might have one more cruise for the year. The post was gauging interest for a cruise at the end of this month and I'll likely be going if there's enough people. If any other Jukes in the area feel like going I'll post the details when/if the plans go through.

#8 ·
I'll keep an eye on this thread!

#9 ·
We should try and set something up now for late spring. Give everyone a chance to get their summer tires on.

Who's in?

#10 ·
I'll be in for sure. I enjoyed the group cruises with the Veloster group I was in.

#11 ·
I'm in. There's another member toto (Antonio) from Mississauga that seems keen too.

#12 ·
With this nice weather finally here any idea's on when or where we want to have a meetup or cruise?

#13 · (Edited)
10fintec! Boost Theory! Let's get together! :D

My summer tires are mounted - just waiting for the pro-shield guy to wrap the hood this week and we're good to go!

#14 ·
Let's do this! The weather is awesome and my Nismo RS is no longer bone stock! I'm 100% up for a meet!

-Eric

#15 ·
Hey Eric, where did you have the rear fog light installed? Hopefully we can get this meet going, I'd like to see what that looks like.

#16 · (Edited)
3 hours and my driveway!

I did it without removing the rear bumper and just removing the subwoofer panel.

Ended up with scratches and indents on my wrists by forcing my arms into really tight spaces, but well worth it! :vs_mad::vs_mad:

#20 ·
I'd rather avoid the stealership if I can and see if I can support a smaller shop that hopefully does good work. Although look how that worked out for me supporting the smaller company for parts. lol

Empz, who do you recommend for lighting, retrofit source?

#21 ·
The Morimoto brand that Retrofit Source carries is really high quality stuff so you cannot go wrong. Personally, I wanted to save a little bit of cash and went Opt7 (OPT7 - LED & HID Lighting for Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles) instead. I got a OPT7 - Bolt Series kit off Amazon.com and was quite pleased with it. The ballast is pretty well built along with the rest of the cables.

#22 ·
So when are we meeting????

#23 ·
We should plan for sometime in May. Maybe find a central meeting point seeing as there's a few of us Mississauga and then others in Hamilton, Kitchener.

#24 ·
I will travel! Don't worry about me. But I guess I need a Juke! lol

#25 ·
What do you mean? Where's yours?

#28 ·
Almost everything i ordered has been installed. Now it's time to tweak. The fellow who owns the local Tuning shop is in Atlanta racing. He's kind of important for the tweaks.

#29 ·
Nnnnnnnnah....Just wing it. :p

So have you gone with an ACTUAL tune (if so, which) and I guess this is part and parcel with getting the IWA working eh?

#30 ·
Wing it? Gah, I'm over my head :)

I've decided to take GO Autoworks up on their return label and will be sending the downpipe back to Georgia. So no, no tune yet.

#31 ·
What day / time of day works best for everyone?

#32 ·
Forum member Toto ( Antonio ) just emailed asking what the date is for the meet up. What works best for you folks?

#33 · (Edited)
I'm meeting Antonio (Toto) this Tuesday night in Port Credit.

(Excuse the forum for rotating my photos ...)
Happy to report my first Nismo sighting in my area. I am not alone :joyous:.

Attachments

#34 ·
I'm ready when you guys are!! Just let me know and I'll be there!

#35 ·
Hey Empz - I'm in your town of Richmond Hill at 5pm today to have HyperGarage do some work. Come by Lennox Ave and look for the Juke!

Then I'll head down to Port Credit for a meet up with forum member Toto who has an RS as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.