Okeechobee Bound

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okeechobee Bound

Okeechobee Bound

Yup, so I went to Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival, a 5 day long camping music festival (actually 4 days, but I worked the event so I had to show up early to party a day extra, it's a rough life I live)

And on the way I saw a fun photo op and hooked a U turn and had a lil shoot.

And then post fest, once the campground had cleared out and Jukeys and I were alone in the Florida palms, we had ourselves another lil shoot.

And if you say "why are these photos so small" then my answer is "cuz F%@! JukeForums for not allowing me to upload full resolution and so I do a quick batch resize that makes em tiny"

(effin edited so ya'll stop yer belly achin)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okeechobee Bound-p1010400.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010402.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010405.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010406.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010410.jpg  

Okeechobee Bound-p1010667.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010668.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010669.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010670.jpg   Okeechobee Bound-p1010672.jpg  

Last edited by 13r1an; 03-17-2017 at 01:44 AM.
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Owner / Installer / Fabricator
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux Tube. Stillen CatBack. Forge Intercooler. 2J Hoses. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tune. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Full 3M Tint. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Great pictures! When I post a picture, I will edit the post and it makes the picture,(some kind of forum forepl&@ I guess).
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    Yup, so I went to Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival, a 5 day long camping music festival (actually 4 days, but I worked the event so I had to show up early to party a day extra, it's a rough life I live)

And on the way I saw a fun photo op and hooked a U turn and had a lil shoot.

And then post fest, once the campground had cleared out and Jukeys and I were alone in the Florida palms, we had ourselves another lil shoot.

And if you say "why are these photos so small" then my answer is "cuz F%@! JukeForums for not allowing me to upload full resolution and so I do a quick batch resize that makes em tiny"

Lets super size them.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

fantastic photos of a great looking car. nice one

lol, the supersize is still stupid small. I upload em at like 250k per picture when the original (what I'd prefer to upload) is about 5mb per picture. I want ya'll to see the pics, yea, but to get em in full resolution just really makes em sweet. Lot of detail gets lost, obviously.

ya know the best part about these shoots is that it really gets my juices going about what appearance mods I want to do to help accentuate the car further. Jukeys and I are gonna have a long fun journey together.
    Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux Tube. Stillen CatBack. Forge Intercooler. 2J Hoses. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tune. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Full 3M Tint. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness.

oh, and thank you.

HAPPY 13TH!
    Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    lol, the supersize is still stupid small. I upload em at like 250k per picture when the original (what I'd prefer to upload) is about 5mb per picture. I want ya'll to see the pics, yea, but to get em in full resolution just really makes em sweet. Lot of detail gets lost, obviously.

ya know the best part about these shoots is that it really gets my juices going about what appearance mods I want to do to help accentuate the car further. Jukeys and I are gonna have a long fun journey together.
    What I meant was Quoting them makes them bigger for all to enjoy.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

Yeah the JukeForums up-loader is stuck in 2005. Photos look great, nice unique shots there but would like to see them in true resolution
    2014 Nismo 6spd
    3" Custom turbo back Greddy SP exhaust + Injen SRI + TS Dual Port + 2J Pulley

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    What I meant was Quoting them makes them bigger for all to enjoy.
    You dont need to quote them back to the OP to get them bigger. If the original posting author would just "Edit" his/her post, anything, add a period or change a capitol letter, the pictures would become larger. CDN told us all this but I guess you guys weren't listening.
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftab View Post
    You dont need to quote them back to the OP to get them bigger. If the original posting author would just "Edit" his/her post, anything, add a period or change a capitol letter, the pictures would become larger. CDN told us all this but I guess you guys weren't listening.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.