Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Juke Picture Game!

235K views 830 replies 106 participants last post by  Macgyver 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
In my previous vehicle's forum, I started a Picture Game that went very well. I first discovered it on my old motorcycle forum. I think this would be a good excuse for us to take our Jukes out with a purpose and take pictures of it too.

You basically challenge someone to take a picture of their Juke next to a place, thing, object or person.

The picture must be the entire exterior of your Juke next to the challenge!
No pictures from the inside of your Juke or part of your Juke next to the challenge.

First person to take a picture of their Juke next to the objective, posts it up, completes the challenge and gets to choose the next challenge.

If nobody completes the challenge within (2) weeks, then the last winner can either complete the challenge themselves or choose a new challenge.

Please do not make the challenge ridiculous such as

"A picture of your Juke next to a horse with a dog on it's back"

A picture of your Juke in mid air"

The point of this game is to get out and drive our Juke's to a certain place such as

"A picture of your Juke next to a suspension bridge"

Let's keep this tasteful and fun.

After every reply in this thread, the current challenge must be posted.

I'll start:

CHALLENGE: A picture of your Juke next to a bridge

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is my Juke next to a bridge...
Pedestrian bridge in top right corner... I must admit I already had this picture from last month or so...

Perhaps someone has a better picture otherwise, well, how about the next challenge be "your juke next to a railway track or crossing"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#3 ·
I forgot to mention that you can't use pictures you already have... As that is only a barely partial picture of the bridge. The point is to go out to get the picture, but this is a good start!

CHALLENGE: A picture of your Juke next to a railway track or crossing

#14 ·
Can I put a sign over my hooters and take a picture of my car beside me?

#22 ·
How about this?

Attachments

#27 ·
Yeah I was looking at it on my phone and couldn't tell. Now that I see it on the computer it looks shopped.

Photoshopping to cheat on the JUKE Picture Game should get you banned from the pic game.... I'm just saying. If you do not have the ability to complete the challenge give it time for someone else to complete.

#29 ·
I even had the nearest Hooters address saved, because I'm going out to the city tomorrow to pick up the GF from class and there's a Hooters in the city, so I'm going to try to get that picture before I pick her up.

Feel free to try to beat me!

CHALLENGE: Your JUKE next to a HOOTERS sign.

#32 ·
LMAO!! I posted it and you accepted it.

#33 ·
Let's keep this on topic. The whole point of this game is to GO OUT with your Juke to do a challenge. Not cheat. If the challenge is not possible in your area, then you can request an alternate

Example: If there is no Walmarts near you, K-Mart's are accepted.

CHALLENGE: JUKE next to a HOOTERS sign.

#42 ·
#43 ·
I could get that pic no problem where I live. Downtown Toronto we have everything!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.