The Future of the Nissan 370Z Seems Cloudy and We’re Scared

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Future of the Nissan 370Z Seems Cloudy and We’re Scared

The Future of the Nissan 370Z Seems Cloudy and We’re Scared

Nissan may be hitting home runs with Millennials, but the brand’s enthusiast fanbase may not be feeling the love, as the automaker trotted out another iteration of the stale 370Z at this year’s New York Auto Show.

While the new 2018 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition does arrive with an upgraded clutch and flashy graphics, the core car is very similar to what’s been on the market since 2009. And when speaking to Christian Meunier, senior vice president at Nissan Sales, Marketing and Operations, things seem a bit bleak.

'The 370Z is not a priority for us,' he said during a roundtable discussion at the New York Auto Show. 'I hope we can make a successor.' It’s unclear if he means a worthy successor or a successor at all.
    Read more about The Future of the Nissan 370Z Seems Cloudy and We’re Scared at AutoGuide.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Oh Noes. If I knew know what I know. Back in 2012. I would have gotten a Z. I rarely use the rear seats in my Juke. Z's are great cars.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

4. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.