2017 Nismo Sunroof?!

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Nismo Sunroof?!

2017 Nismo Sunroof?!

What?! There's sunroof on the Nismo?

They do exist? I did not know that!

Anything else I don't know about?

Ebay Nismo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I think its the RS models that don't come with sunroofs. Although I'm getting one installed this summer
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT: 2j Racing Pulley (RED), INJEN CAI W/ Hydro-shield, Injen 2nd Cat Delete,INJEN Cat-Back Exhaust, TurboSmart Duel Port BOV, SaikOu Michi Duel OCC
    2014 Juke Upgraded Looks:Diode Dynamics Hi/Lo HID kit (BiXneon @ 8000k), RockBlockz MudFLap, Red Turn Signals, LED Alligator Lights, Limo TINT All Around, 2j-Racing Red Pipes.
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: To Beefy Hidden Content

LOL..is that safe? A aftermarket sunroof? Maybe in the RS there's some sort of structural beam or braces on the roof?

I remember something like that long time ago on the older STI.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I like this sunroof option, but don't think its offered here in Gitmo nation west.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juke.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	153617
    2014 Nismo 6spd
    3" Custom turbo back Greddy SP exhaust + Injen SRI + TS Dual Port + 2J Pulley

WOW... I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by KinKin View Post
    LOL..is that safe? A aftermarket sunroof? Maybe in the RS there's some sort of structural beam or braces on the roof?

I remember something like that long time ago on the older STI.
    I think the STI has a built in roll cage. I seriously doubt there's anything special inside a Nismo/Nismo RS roof.

I think you can have an aftermarket sunroof installed in most cars for around $2k.
    2012 Juke SV MT w/ Injen SRI

Yeah, that's what I thought about the STI.

But regardless, I think the ebay Nismo has a aftermarket sunroof and not from the factory........(leak!)

I do believe the RS has an added structural re-enforcement through the front part of the roof to increase body rigidity.
    Last edited by SamusFarron; 05-18-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    2015 Juke Nismo RS AWD Superblack "Jukazura" | K&N Typhoon SRI | IRZ Front Strut | Silverstars

Where I work down the street there a shop that installs sunroofs for the Chevy Dealership cost around 2K but I'm take it in see if its even possible. There has to be a reason why they don't come stock with sunroof but i shall find out soon. I need a sun/moon roof my struggles are real.
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT: 2j Racing Pulley (RED), INJEN CAI W/ Hydro-shield, Injen 2nd Cat Delete,INJEN Cat-Back Exhaust, TurboSmart Duel Port BOV, SaikOu Michi Duel OCC
    2014 Juke Upgraded Looks:Diode Dynamics Hi/Lo HID kit (BiXneon @ 8000k), RockBlockz MudFLap, Red Turn Signals, LED Alligator Lights, Limo TINT All Around, 2j-Racing Red Pipes.
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: To Beefy Hidden Content

TIL

I didn't realize the RS had Reinforced body structure.
    Found this PDF from Nissan http://nissannews.com/media_storage/...ct%20Sheet.pdf
    It says NISMO RS: Reinforced bodystructure (roof, C-pillar, front andrear tunnels areas, frontcrossmember)

I always knew about the added brackets to the tunnel area on the RS.

Looking at replacement body parts online catalog, looks like these things are different compared to other jukes.
    Floor Pans FLOOR & RAILS. PILLARS, ROCKER & FLOOR.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore
    Front Fender Apron STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS & RAILS. FENDER.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore
    Front lower firewall COWL.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore
    Rear wheel housing and D-pillar INNER STRUCTURE. QUARTER PANEL.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore
    Rear Cross member FLOOR & RAILS. REAR BODY & FLOOR.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore

Doesn't appear to be anything different on the roof panels?
    ROOF & COMPONENTS. W/O SUNROOF.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore

Looks like the RS has different part number for lower control arms, wonder if they are stronger than the standard?
    SUSPENSION COMPONENTS. FRONT SUSPENSION.. Fits: 2016 Nissan Juke M/T FWD | Nissan Parts Webstore
    2014 Nismo 6spd
    3" Custom turbo back Greddy SP exhaust + Injen SRI + TS Dual Port + 2J Pulley

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.