what tires came stock on your new Nismo - Page 3

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what tires came stock on your new Nismo

I should have prolly posted this in the tire forum, sorry for that...

a 27" tire would be ideal height wise, but not sure of the width in a 255 if it would clear the fenders.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-19-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    2013 SuperCharged Titan KC Hidden Content
    2013 Juke NISMO 6spd
    2016 Murano

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

We all know your a track star but you don't have to be a track hero to know about tires. All I said was the PSS were as good if not better than any of those tires in the rain.
    Fact of the matter is only a handful of people will track their Jukes for pretty much everyone else it is a daily driver, some may drive it more aggressively than others. PSS would be a good choice for aggressive dry and wet weather performance and the occasional track event. Sure if your dedicated enough than swap out for Re71r or Rival S but as a daily driver tire the PSS are a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    Dunlop and Hankook sure but clearly you've never tracked on the re71r or the rival s in the rain. But clearly y'all have more experience with them than i do
    2015 Nissan Juke SV FWD CVT Gun Metallic - Mostly Stock Build Thread Hidden Content

I see the thread is getting way off track, no pun intended.
    I was hoping for members to list their vehicle and what tire came on it stock as when new.
    since the car was built in Japan, what did they put on the juke prior to it`s arrival in the states?

here in the US on domestics I`ve seen several brands on the same car depending on logistics. all depends on the vendor contract I suppose.
    2013 Juke NISMO 6spd
    2016 Murano

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

A different model year can also bring different brand of tires although I don't know if that ever happened with the Juke but I've seen this on other cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I see the thread is getting way off track, no pun intended.
    I was hoping for members to list their vehicle and what tire came on it stock as when new.
    since the car was built in Japan, what did they put on the juke prior to it`s arrival in the states?

here in the US on domestics I`ve seen several brands on the same car depending on logistics. all depends on the vendor contract I suppose.
    2015 Nissan Juke SV FWD CVT Gun Metallic - Mostly Stock Build Thread Hidden Content

All Nismo and Nismo RS if BRAND new from Nissan, should have came with Continental tires. If used, well whatever the dealer you got it from found cheapest lol. It's supposed to have came with a Y-rated Continental that last approximately 15k miles. Mine lasted almost 20k miles rotating them every 3k miles.
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    All Nismo and Nismo RS if BRAND new from Nissan, should have came with Continental tires. If used, well whatever the dealer you got it from found cheapest lol. It's supposed to have came with a Y-rated Continental that last approximately 15k miles. Mine lasted almost 20k miles rotating them every 3k miles.
    Thank You. based on the lack of stick on weights and wheel rim weights installed, my educated guess is this is the second set of Conti`s. stick on adhesive still on wheel from old weights.
    2013 Juke NISMO 6spd
    2016 Murano

9. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.