What question do you get asked most? - Page 2

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What question do you get asked most?

At autocross events, "Isn't this banned?" or "Is this going to roll over?" and technically yes in stock form it is banned lol. Then they go through the whole roll over blah blah blah because I run R-Compound tires and blah blah blah. Best part is seeing peoples faces when they realized they've lost to a Juke lol.
    Stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    At autocross events, "Isn't this banned?" or "Is this going to roll over?" and technically yes in stock form it is banned lol. Then they go through the whole roll over blah blah blah because I run R-Compound tires and blah blah blah. Best part is seeing peoples faces when they realized they've lost to a Juke lol.
    Well the Driver had something to do with it. If I was driving. They would win. LOL
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

There are 4 I get depending on how well I know the person:

Friends- 'You bought that?... what is THAT?"
    Girls/Women- "It's so cute. What is THAT?"
    Boys/Men 1. When it's parked, "What is it? How do you like it?"
    2. After I just passed them, "WTF is that thing?"
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CDN JUKE RS View Post
    "So, is that your boyfriend's car?"

2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Only thing people ask me is "Is that an electric car?"
    2012 Juke SV MT w/ Injen SRI

Anther question I'm asked is "Did you buy it that way?"
    or "Is that a package you can get?"

Kinda makes one want to get a
    'Built not Bought' sticker.
    2013 Nismo AWD Mods: 3" Custom straight pipe exhaust and second cat delete, GFB BOV, Glow Shift Boost gauge, LED Gator lights, Rokblokz Red Mudflaps, 15" Drag wheels 14.5lbs w/ 295/50R15, 42" LED light bar combo, Bull Bar, WELL visors painted, 2J Racing-Bc Coilovers 2" lift, Red 2J Hoses, & Red 2J Pulley, EFi-Logic red SRI, Blk Injen IC pipes, MRP FMIC, All door handle covers, Rear Cross Brace

Chris are you sure it is banned? I autocrossed stock and they said it was ok. I have a nismo RS MT. They said ok because of stiff stock suspension and stock tires which didn't have as much grip, to let car slide instead of roll over.
    Injen SRI w/hydroshield, injen upper hard pipes, mishimoto IC, 2JR lightweight pulley, GFB DV, impul rain guards, LED DRL foglight switch, window tint, center console, weather-tech floor mats.
    Future Mods: Miro 18" wheels, Nitto NT05, Impul double wing, catch cans, 2JR downpipe, Uprev tune, ultra racing rear sway bar, urethane upper/lower torque mounts, Injen 3" midpipe, greddy 3" catback.

It is not banned. As long as you meet the vehicle(Juke) height requirement is how I take it. I think Stock it meets it now.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

I got asked twice this weekend the same things. One after another.

- wait this is a 4 door?
    - how do you open them?
    2012 Juke SV AWD - Sold
    2015 Juke Nismo RS 6mt - Garage Queen
    1999 Jeep Cherokee - DD
    1970 VW Bug - Mid engine - Instagram @Frankinbeetle

Well I guess Nissan did a good job on fooling some people that there isn't a back door lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    2014 Nismo 6spd
    3" Custom turbo back Greddy SP exhaust + Injen SRI + TS Dual Port + 2J Pulley

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.