Snow Juke!

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snow Juke!

Lightbulb Snow Juke!

Hey, thought it would be cool for those of us who live in snow to post pics of their Juke's in snow!

Pic taken across the street from my house.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

No snow here in Reading Pa. Not enough at least.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

heres a view from happy NHSnow Juke!-img_9401.jpgSnow Juke!-img_9403.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    No snow here in Reading Pa. Not enough at least.
    I hear ya Mac. Just some sleet/ice and a boat load of salt/brine on the roads. I just have a pic from the other week...

Snow Juke!-img_5383.jpg
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Snowed last night/this morning. Got 10" and man, the Juke just drives freaking awesome!!! People were in ditches, sliding uphill, downhill and just all over the place. The Juke was straight and true, and was a lot of fun waving at the onlookers who were trying to figure out what this sure-footed and nimble auto was that just drove by. Funny thing was, I saw more Jukes out on the road today then I have ever seen :-)

Snow Juke!-img_5527.jpg
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Had a bugger of a storm last week and used my Juke for company work trying to manage a couple of crews at 2 different sites and run snacks and water out to them as well as man the office for calls. It handled great and I found for my driving that AWD works better then AWD-V when there is heavy snow. The Juke was running for 10 hrs straight and even made it through a non-plowed road during the peak of the storm (although it was a bit hairy). We got about 14"-16" with a sleet/frozen rain layer about half way through the storm. So glad I decided to purchase the Juke, even with all the dealership issues. Love it !!!

Snow Juke!-img_5623.jpgSnow Juke!-img_5624.jpgSnow Juke!-img_5625.jpgSnow Juke!-img_5627.jpg
    More to come

Ultimate snow Juke.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99787-nissanjukersnow2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	148682
    '12 Juke SL AWD '91 BMW 318is

10. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.