Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

2015 Juke on Nissan Webpage

6K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  PawkyPig 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Does this make my 2013 Nismo with a CVT a collector's item?

#6 ·
The 2015 NISMO has 6th gear ratio of 0.767 and final ratio of 3.933 for a overall ratio of 3.0166
2011 to 2014 Regular Juke has same 6th gear ratio, but final was 4.214 for a overall ratio of 3.2321.
At 70mph, 2015 NISMO would be turning at around 2800rpm where as the 2011 to 2014 would be turning at around 3000rpm.

MPG increased to 34 make sense.

#7 ·
Check out the Accessories page!

Headlight Trim Rings
Side Mirror Caps (with Directionals)
Door Cover Handles
Hatch Accents
Tweeter & Air Vent Inserts

I may have to get a few of these pieces.

#20 ·
I posted the following in another thread:

The standard (non-RS) NISMO's output has been reduced to the same output as the non-NISMO (S, SV and SL) for 2015, 188hp. The standard motor has been tuned for better power delivery across the band but yes, output on the NISMO has been reduced. The RS motor carried over unchanged however.

A few other things, yes the SV is no longer available with a 6MT. '13 was the last year for a 6MT on the SL and they actually stopped building SVs with 6MTs midway through 2014. Any '14 SV with the newer Navigation system was only available with the CVT so I expected them to drop the 6MT on the '15 which they did.

Furthermore, I've check internal docs and it looks like while the Euro market cars get the option of a panoramic moonroof the US cars are stuck with the non-panoramic unit. Also, while all JUKEs now have projector units for the headlamps, HIDs are not available in the US, not on the SL, not on the NISMOs.

Also, non-RS NISMOs with the CVT AWD setup now get paddle shifters.

#21 · (Edited)
I got the same confirmation from NISSAN. I was actually considering an AWD nismo as I thought the extra horsepower would offset the weight of AWD and have performance like my 2011 S. But no sunroof is a deal breaker so I guess I'll get the cheaper SV this time. The point of the current Nismo is lost on me. Glad I actually like the CVT. Seems like just a way to force you to spend more if you want a manual while in the past it was actually cheaper.

#22 ·
The take rate on the 6MT in the US is just too low to justify Nissan continuing to offer it on any non-NISMO since an enthusiast who wants a stick will likely go for a NISMO anyway. It's sad but unfortunately for those of us who still enjoy shifting gears our options are becoming more and more limited.

#25 ·
It looks to be the same size as the '14s from the pictures, but I just noticed that nowhere in the literature does it list a panoramic unit as a new feature. Sucks as I assumed from the media on the Euro spec cars that we'd be getting a Panoramic option here in the US but it looks like we're stuck with the "regular" sized unit for the time being.

#24 ·
My silly ego hates the HP drop for the Nismo. While previous Nismo's had only a modest increase over the regular Juke, it was close enough to 200 ponies to be mildly respectable. Now every Joe who looks up the Nismo after seeming my 2014 will think it's "just" powered by the same tuned 188 of the regular Juke. Sucks! Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.