Seat covers for Nismo?

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seat covers for Nismo?

Seat covers for Nismo?

Has anyone out there with a Nismo found seat covers that fit the deep bucket seats?

I'm not looking for a perfect fit; just some inexpensive covers to help protect the seats. I love the faux suede, but I fear the day that someone spills a coffee (that someone generally being me). I tried a couple of "universal fit" bucket seat covers, but the sides of the seat are just way too thick and the seats too deep. (The covers just stretch across the bucket part of the seat, making it impossible to sit on them.)

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered (no pun intended), but I've done a lot of searching and couldn't find any results.

Any ideas/suggestions?
    Last edited by CatchYouOnTheBend; 11-05-2013 at 04:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I know this is an old post, but I just bought my Juke Nismo and wondered if you ever found any seat covers? Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by thejukester View Post
    I know this is an old post, but I just bought my Juke Nismo and wondered if you ever found any seat covers? Thx!

thejukester: didn't you get the RS? The RS front seats are completely different than the Nismo front seats.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAI+Aux, Seibon hood, cf inner panels, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays Formula lugs, 2J pulley, Injen IC pipe kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce custom CNi102 gauges, custom Samco hoses
    Pending: TUI catback, 2J hoses, Cusco lower arm bar, Nismo and Impul cf pieces

I have seat covers over my Recaro seats. Cheap Costco wet seat covers that do the job. Not a perfect fit by any means by doesn't come off or ever need adjusting.
    2014 Saphire Black Juke Nismo RS 6MT- Stockish

Saw as this on Facebook juke owners group. Not sure about the quality or price but they look nice. Hope it helps.

Seat covers for Nismo?-image.jpg
    2013 AWD Nismo Synapse DV, Injen IC pipes, 2J pulley, Defi boost and oil pressure gauges, Saikou Michi DOCC, Ortiz A pillar pod, Injen CBE and mid pipe, Hella supertone horns, hood struts, 2J black/red hose kit, Injen CAI & aux pipe, Injen STB, Stillan RSB, BC Coilovers, weathertech floor liners, 20% tint. not installed yet 19x9.5 et.35 satin black powder coated Niche milans w/ 255/35/19 Goodyear g-force comp 2, volk lugs, Turbosmart WGA.

Why would you want to cover up these beautiful seats with cover?

Just do like I do and only let people drink water in the car.

if they have to drink coffee or soda/whatever just make them use spill proof containers.

Cheaper than seat seat covers and at least you won't have to cover up the seats.

Any good fitting/decent looking seat covers are going to cost you a couple of hundred dollars compared to a couple of spill proof containers from Walmart/target/etc.
    Juke Nismo RS 6MT
    Mods: Stockish for now! Hidden Content Hidden Content

yes, thanks

I wouldn't cover these seats up either - they are beautiful!! And they are high quality so they should stand up to some use - I am just careful to get in and out of them.
    2015 Nismo RS AWD - Brilliant Silver

You will get wear spots in the soft leather-like edging from getting in and out of the vehicle, but I think the OP wants to protect the synthetic suede as a whole, from his teenager.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAI+Aux, Seibon hood, cf inner panels, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays Formula lugs, 2J pulley, Injen IC pipe kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce custom CNi102 gauges, custom Samco hoses
    Pending: TUI catback, 2J hoses, Cusco lower arm bar, Nismo and Impul cf pieces

Fabric guard for the win...I had a can of redbull blow up and just floated on the suede. Wiped off no problemo just need to apply fabric guard every once in a while. Works soo well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Brilliant Silver RS AWD
    -Injen intercooler piping (Candy Apple Red) Cold air intake (Candy Apple Red) Adapter pipe (Polished) 2nd Cat delete and Catback exhaust
    -Turbosmart Kompact dualport BOV
    -2J Racing Lightweight Crank pulley (Anodized Red)
    -2J Racing Engine hoses (Red/Blue) - on order
    -Saikou Michi Dual OCCs
    -Nissan OEM Interior lighting
    -Nismo pedals
    -Nismo strut caps

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.