Problems with the Juke and Nissan dealer already
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with the Juke and Nissan dealer already

Problems with the Juke and Nissan dealer already

I've only owned my Juke for 4 days now and I've already had to bring it into service and had a run in with the service writer...

My seat belt light on the gauge, and my air bag light above my radio wont turn off. The seat belt light will only turn off if you buckle both front seats if there is a passenger in the seat or not.

So I bring it to the Nissan dealership I bought it from this morning at 8, they opened at 7:30. Talked to the service writer and told him my problem. He then proceeded to tell me that with an operation like this, that there's normally a $109 service charge to diagnose the vehicle. I said dude, the car is only 4 days old, I'm pretty sure it's covered under warranty. He then told me that it all depends on what the code is, but he's pretty sure I'd have to pay it and walked away. So I go and talk to the salesman I bought the car from. He brings the manager up to me and tells me they will take care of the problem, that it WILL be covered under warranty since the only thing I've done to the car is put rims on it. So I say thank you and proceed to wait my turn. 2 hours later the service writer comes to me to tell me they cant work on my car today that I need to come back another day. WTF!?!
    2012 Electric Blue Juke SV MT

Injen Aux Tube, CAI, Downpipe, Cat Back, and IC Pipes, 2J Racing pulley, OEM Body Side Molding, OEM Trunk Trim, Chrome Door Handels, Chrome Window Trim, Chrome Oil Cap, Yakima Roof Rack, Megan Coilovers, 18" HD Tuning Switch Wheels, Maxxis Victra Z4S 225-40-18 tires, Pioneer P4200-DVD Indash, 2 Kicker L5 Solo Baric Subs, 2 KX300.1 Mono Amps, Blue Ground Wire, Bumper Protector, Red LED's, 6000K HID's, Di-NOC Hood, Front Grills, Sparco Pedals

November 2012 JOTM

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Crappy dealer.
    '11 Chrome Silver SL AWD
    The Mods: 225/50ZR18 General G-Max tires & 18x8 Enkei SR6 gunmetal wheels, Leather U.K. Armrest, U.K. Hood Bug Deflector, Hella Hi Perf headlight bulbs (Please do not buy these... they very prematurely burn out, often), Ion yellow foglight bulbs, Sportwing bodyside moldings, Rear foglight (converted to 4th brake light), LEDs in lizard eyes & side signals, HuskyLiners, EBC Ulltimax slotted rotors & EBC "Green Stuff" pads, Borla axle-back exhaust system.

wow thats a bad dealership

You can take it to any Nissan dealership for warranty work.

I would not take it back to that dealership for anything and I would also e-mail Nissan and let them know about it...

Is there another Nissan dealer you can take your Juke to? Most don't mind picking up another dealers service in the hopes that they will also pick up future sales.
    Phantum

You'll start getting emails from nissan (if you gave them one), basically surveys on the dealership. They do read these. Every time I went up to get anytheing done I would get a survey a few days later. Blast them. If they get enough marks against them Nissan NA gets involved. I'd also find another dealership. The weight sensor for the passenger seat is screwing up, or you are placing something in the seat. It's a pretty straight forward thing, I don't know why they wouldn't check it out, unless they are just dicks.

Passenger seat is empty. Nothing but air on top of it, and the light stays on. And the next delet is like 30 mins away from home. That's what I liked about this one, it's about 5 mins away if I ever needed anything. But yeah, after today I've about had it. And I know I can bring it to any Nissan dealer for warranty work. Just thought it was kinda crappy for them to treat a new customer like this with a 4 day old car.
    2012 Electric Blue Juke SV MT

Injen Aux Tube, CAI, Downpipe, Cat Back, and IC Pipes, 2J Racing pulley, OEM Body Side Molding, OEM Trunk Trim, Chrome Door Handels, Chrome Window Trim, Chrome Oil Cap, Yakima Roof Rack, Megan Coilovers, 18" HD Tuning Switch Wheels, Maxxis Victra Z4S 225-40-18 tires, Pioneer P4200-DVD Indash, 2 Kicker L5 Solo Baric Subs, 2 KX300.1 Mono Amps, Blue Ground Wire, Bumper Protector, Red LED's, 6000K HID's, Di-NOC Hood, Front Grills, Sparco Pedals

November 2012 JOTM

Yeah. Crappy dealership.

4 days old and the service writer is giving you crap? That may actually just be a very bad service writer. No dealer is that stupid

Speak to the service manager or call Nissan north america. If you call Nissan, I guarantee it gets worked out super fast. My dealership gave me some sh*t over a warantee issue on a 2 month old car with 600 miles on it. Called Nissan north america, the appologised up and down, offered me free services, and the service manager from the dealership called me direct also appologising and the issue was resolved the next day.

Don't take any ****, and use the resources available to you.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.