What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 89

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

It's got a full lifetime warranty against everything from rocks to car crash lol it say so on the card! And by substantial what do you mean flow rate pressure warning or overall dimensions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by turbo noob View Post
    It's got a full lifetime warranty against everything from rocks to car crash lol it say so on the card! And by substantial what do you mean flow rate pressure warning or overall dimensions?
    That's a great warranty. By substantial - it looks like you weren't able (or maybe didn't want to) reinstall the Nismo honeycomb mesh in front of the IC - leaving it completely exposed. If you left it off on purpose - I totally get why - especially if it's built like a tank. It looks SO good, noob. Let us know how you feel about this IC. I was already thinking to go Mishimoto - and will definitely go with this set up vs. the Forge - depending on your review.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

Short answer is im super picky about things like long term issues like if the intercooler rubs again to the crash bar for a few months will it leak and if the silicone couplers rub against the ac heat exchanger willevo that cause issues.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

This is the second one that I do on this car the first one was exactly like that Mass RP Hat on YouTube but after some time I started noticing that some of the paint on the intercooler was rubbing off in different places and some of the clamps or rubbing against the heat exchanger for the air conditioning so for the sake of long-term reliability I made new brackets bought a new intercooler and mounted it further away from the heat exchanger

Quote Originally Posted by turbo noob View Post
    ...I started noticing that some of the paint on the intercooler was rubbing off in different places and some of the clamps or rubbing against the heat exchanger for the air conditioning so for the sake of long-term reliability I made new brackets bought a new intercooler and mounted it further away from the heat exchanger
    Great tip. I'll mention this to the shop. Thanks noob!
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    DYNO TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

holy snap crackle pop, over 230 HP *at the wheel*, this lil sucker flies around now. Gotta prioritize that radar detector on the shopping list now. Doh!
    Nice! Sweet numbers your putting down there buddy. Where did you go to get the tune?(local?)
    After both cat deletes on mine, I can feel the ECU causing me to run rich and hopefully get tuned before the 2nd half of the year.
    2014 Nismo 6spd
    3" Custom turbo back Greddy SP exhaust + Injen SRI + TS Dual Port

Now that everyone is talking about tuning Should I do it or not? And will I need a Turbo Gauge and A/F ratio Gauge? I see these numbers on dyno sheets and it makes me want to do it but i get held back because well idk why.
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT: 2j Racing Pulley (RED), INJEN CAI W/ Hydro-shield, Injen 2nd Cat Delete,INJEN Cat-Back Exhaust, TurboSmart Duel Port BOV, SaikOu Michi Duel OCC
    2014 Juke Upgraded Looks:Diode Dynamics Hi/Lo HID kit (BiXneon @ 8000k), RockBlockz MudFLap, Red Turn Signals, LED Alligator Lights, Limo TINT All Around, 2j-Racing Red Pipes.
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: To Beefy Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Now that everyone is talking about tuning Should I do it or not? And will I need a Turbo Gauge and A/F ratio Gauge? I see these numbers on dyno sheets and it makes me want to do it but i get held back because well idk why.
    Have you done all the mods you are wanting to have done pre-tune? I see you're missing an aftermarket IC.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

See this is where the conflict comes in. (My original Plan)-->All those 2-j parts I plan on buying them all come March, then from there take it in to get the tune and install all the part all at once.
    There have been times where I'm like why wait I should just go get a tune now and little by little get it upgraded.
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT: 2j Racing Pulley (RED), INJEN CAI W/ Hydro-shield, Injen 2nd Cat Delete,INJEN Cat-Back Exhaust, TurboSmart Duel Port BOV, SaikOu Michi Duel OCC
    2014 Juke Upgraded Looks:Diode Dynamics Hi/Lo HID kit (BiXneon @ 8000k), RockBlockz MudFLap, Red Turn Signals, LED Alligator Lights, Limo TINT All Around, 2j-Racing Red Pipes.
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: To Beefy Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    See this is where the conflict comes in. (My original Plan)-->All those 2-j parts I plan on buying them all come March, then from there take it in to get the tune and install all the part all at once.
    There have been times where I'm like why wait I should just go get a tune now and little by little get it upgraded.

Your original plan is a right one and makes the most sense (efficient). If you don't mind retuning after an additional performance part gets installed - you can do that too. 2J might be up for that. Not a bad idea. Tune now - install later - tune again.
    Last edited by CDN JUKE RS; 01-11-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.