What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 87

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

lol never mind I remember you did lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

it's a 2012 number 138. Super clean and only 42k miles. Couldn't pass it up
    2014 Nismo RS Sapphire Black- Injen SRI, Injen full exhaust w/cat deletes, Forged Motorsports Intercooler kit, Synapse DV w/charge pipe, 2j Pulley, Enkei RS05RR 18x9.5+35 all around, Michelin Pilot sport 245/40/18, BC Racing Coils

haha yeah I parted everything out and everything ended up selling a little while ago. Just drove the car stock till I found the Z I wanted.
    2014 Nismo RS Sapphire Black- Injen SRI, Injen full exhaust w/cat deletes, Forged Motorsports Intercooler kit, Synapse DV w/charge pipe, 2j Pulley, Enkei RS05RR 18x9.5+35 all around, Michelin Pilot sport 245/40/18, BC Racing Coils

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Yeah a Z would be nice but I like 4 functioning seats. They certainly are cooler to look at.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

Congrats! You'll be back, better to have both to keep the miles on the Z low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Super Black Nismo RS 6MT/FWD
    Build:
    Hidden Content

Other Cars:
    2010 Magnetic Black 370Z Sport/Nav/Touring (Build: Hidden Content )
    2015 Brilliant Silver Rogue SL/AWD (Wifey)

I am doing that on my Juke. Just turned 3000 on my '14 RS.
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

Stainless steel brake lines for all calipers. Bleed the brakes with my new pressure bleeder and it was a breeze. Used a catch bottle and I never going old school with 2 people bleeding brakes.
    2014 SL, Injen exhaust, 2J Pulley, SRI, DRL, 4 gauges (oil temp/pressure, volts, boost), pioneer 8100, Forge intercooler, CF steering wheel, IRZ strut bar, GFB BOV, TS wastegate 3142, wheels MR125, front B&G springs, and UR rear sway/frame and lower front braces. Future: Roof upholstery.

Well I did this running on R-comp tires while it was 15 degrees out lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPAqSOaBhzV/
    2014 Saphire Black Juke Nismo RS 6MT- Stockish

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    Well I did this running on R-comp tires while it was 15 degrees out lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPAqSOaBhzV/
    LOL> I thought you were gonna drift that corner for a sec. Maybe you should install Heat guns on all four mud flaps.

What track is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    LOL> I thought you were gonna drift that corner for a sec. Maybe you should install Heat guns on all four mud flaps.

What track is this?
    Summit Point, West Virginia. Jefferson Circuit.
    I'm actually gonna build some tire warmers. Not to heat up tires but to maintain the heat I build each run. Seems straight forward enough with minimal money and some time. But I think overall, I'll just be going to a smaller tire after this set in order to be able to build the heat up faster. Big cold tires are worse than smaller warmed up tires.
    2014 Saphire Black Juke Nismo RS 6MT- Stockish

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.