What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 79

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

I finally got around to ordering the Injen SRI today. Should be here in the next couple days. Any tips on installing?
    2013 Red Juke S
    TUI Axle-Back Exhaust, CUSCO strut bar, 2J Racing Lightweight Pulley, Polished Injen SRI,
    Yakima racks with fairing, Kicker KSC654 front/rear speakers,
    Full Stinger Roadkill damping treatment, Blacked out grill and emblems

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    Any issues relocating? I was planning on swapping to an Odyssey PC680 battery to drop about 20lbs from oem battery and shift the remaining weight to rear to the passenger side(mild compensation for drivers weight).
    In general no big issues only small ones.
    1.) the place for the disconnector is not ideal but it ok
    2.) to get the cables from driver side to engine bay was little bit time consuming.
    3.) the connectors in engine bay need to be redone i'm not happy with it.

Today i had a first drive to work and everything look's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Treel View Post
    In general no big issues only small ones.
    1.) the place for the disconnector is not ideal but it ok
    2.) to get the cables from driver side to engine bay was little bit time consuming.
    3.) the connectors in engine bay need to be redone i'm not happy with it.

Today i had a first drive to work and everything look's OK.
    Awesome. Good to hear. I'm thinking I may just run this Braille battery.
    https://www.braillebattery.com/index..._batteries/g20

At 4.5 lbs, more weight reduction (about 30 lbs saved) and cheaper than a CF hood. We'll see though cause I could use the ballast of a heavier battery to create a better weight distribution to the rear but I think general weight reduction will be more beneficial.
    2014 Saphire Black Juke Nismo RS 6MT- Stockish

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChhorn View Post
    Awesome. Good to hear. I'm thinking I may just run this Braille battery.
    https://www.braillebattery.com/index..._batteries/g20

At 4.5 lbs, more weight reduction (about 30 lbs saved) and cheaper than a CF hood. We'll see though cause I could use the ballast of a heavier battery to create a better weight distribution to the rear but I think general weight reduction will be more beneficial.
    I was thinking about a Lithium Ion Battery but there are some problems with it.
    I was told from people who used it that there is a small capacity about 3-4 starts of the car and after that it needed to be recharged.
    And i have read that this type of battery has complicated electronics that manage the recharging and if it fails or its not good then you have a problem :-(.
    If you go this way let us know if it's works

It really depends on which lithion ion battery. I have a friend who daily drives his miata with this exact same battery and no issues. I then have friends that have full autox cars that use the 1lb lithiom ion batteries and they have to charge it before every race and have it on a trickle at the races between runs. The one i posted is supposedly just as good as a Odyssey PC680 battery but 1/3 the weight. I ran a PC680 battery in my 370z for 2 years and never had an issue with it as long as it was driven at least every 3 days. But i feel this route would be an interesting one to test and would be nothing but beneficial. I have a trickle charger already so thats not a big deal to me if I do have to put it on a trickle every night.
    2014 Saphire Black Juke Nismo RS 6MT- Stockish

What have you done to your Juke today?-further.jpgWhat have you done to your Juke today?-close.jpg

Installed the Polished SRI today. Pretty easy install, made a little more difficult because of the sway bar. Nice to see my engine coming along, even if it's slow progress.
    2013 Red Juke S
    TUI Axle-Back Exhaust, CUSCO strut bar, 2J Racing Lightweight Pulley, Polished Injen SRI,
    Yakima racks with fairing, Kicker KSC654 front/rear speakers,
    Full Stinger Roadkill damping treatment, Blacked out grill and emblems

Have you noticed any reduction in the reach of the lights at night? I hear that even though they seem brighter to the eye (because they're a purer light) , they're not as effective in real terms.
    2014 Nissan Juke 6MT/FWD NISMO

Navigation | Illuminated kick plates | DRL Fog Light Mod | Philips CrystalVision Ultra 4000K | Osram 4000K LED Gators | GFB Respons DV | 2J pulley | 2J pipes | Injen SRI | Injen Strut Bar | Summer: Motegi MR131 18x8; offset 40 | Winter: Stock Nismo & Cooper RS3-A 225/40

TO DO LIST:
    Nissan Motorsport cat-back | Lowering springs | LED headlights | Rear fog mod | Torque mounts | Rear sway bar

What have you done to your Juke today?-20160825_082940-800x600.jpg
    Not much, but showing some love.
    2014 Nissan Juke 6MT/FWD NISMO

Navigation | Illuminated kick plates | DRL Fog Light Mod | Philips CrystalVision Ultra 4000K | Osram 4000K LED Gators | GFB Respons DV | 2J pulley | 2J pipes | Injen SRI | Injen Strut Bar | Summer: Motegi MR131 18x8; offset 40 | Winter: Stock Nismo & Cooper RS3-A 225/40

TO DO LIST:
    Nissan Motorsport cat-back | Lowering springs | LED headlights | Rear fog mod | Torque mounts | Rear sway bar

Took the juke to the track yesterday! I was supposed to take the Z but made a last second swap lol.
    6 quarter mile passes (first time ever at the drag strip), managed a 14.99 @95 by the end.

Did two sessions out on the road course too, wasn't open lapping but pace car, still had a blast and the juke did well! Very impressed with the PSS's, no drama from them. Damn do I miss Syncro rev match from the Z though haha

Sent from my 6+
    2015 Super Black Nismo RS 6MT/FWD
    Build:
    Hidden Content

Other Cars:
    2010 Magnetic Black 370Z Sport/Nav/Touring (Build: Hidden Content )
    2015 Brilliant Silver Rogue SL/AWD (Wifey)

Today I finished my, "Why does the guy behind me need to know when I'm braking" mod.

What have you done to your Juke today?-20160903_112510.jpg

What have you done to your Juke today?-20160903_112526.jpg
    Precision Turbo 4831, Tial Wastegate, Custom Intake, Custom Hard IC Piping, Mishimoto Z-Line IC, Custom 2.5-3”Downpipe, Uprev Tuned @ 20psi, Custom CVT Cooler, Synapse DV, 2J Racing Pulley,Dual Saikou Michi OCCs, Impact Racing Strut Bar, Stillen Rear Sway Bar, TBPerformance Front Cross-Member & Trunk Brace, 370Z Fog Light, LED Brake Light Reflectors, Blitz SBC, AEM Boost Controller & AFR Gauge, 370Z Akebono Big Brake Kit on StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors with SS Lines.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.