What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 39

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

Quote Originally Posted by mission juke View Post
    oilpan? Autocorrect I assume.
    autocorrect
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I bought a 2015 juke nismo black my motor looks different then the rest I got a hks bov to replace the recirculator valve but don't have one...is this years different?

Baseline dyno! Details in my journal.
    2015 Super Black Nismo RS 6MT/FWD
    Build:
    Hidden Content

Other Cars:
    2010 Magnetic Black 370Z Sport/Nav/Touring (Build: Hidden Content )
    2015 Brilliant Silver Rogue SL/AWD (Wifey)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Just rob View Post
    I bought a 2015 juke nismo black my motor looks different then the rest I got a hks bov to replace the recirculator valve but don't have one...is this years different?
    Yes, use the search for 2015 model changes which include a lot engine wise. VERY limited mods for you, only the RS carried over into 2015 the same.
    Build:
    Hidden Content

Other Cars:

I installed my awesome blue 2J Racing pulley that I'll rarely ever see, and worked on the alignment a bit. I got the toe adjustments roughly dialed in, but the camber sweeps were just a bit strong. I'm at around -1.2* negative camber up front now, and I'm playing with the toe. I also ordered the Cusco subframe connection brace and talked to Ecliptech about their new sequential shift light coming out in a few months. So yeah, toys. :-)
    2011 Nissan Juke 6MT
    Hidden Content

Replaced my stereo surrounds and centre console with new NISMO RS trims I go last week.
    Making up for the fact that I can't drive a nismo
    2011 Juke DIG-T 6MT - RAYS Engineering Forged from a Z33 - Front 18x8JJxET30 on Nankang 225/45/18, Rear 18x8.5JJxET33 on Hifly 245/45/18
    EBC Greenstuff Front & Rear,Injen CAI + Hydroshield,
    Forge BOV, Milltek Sport Cat-Back & 2nd Cat Delete, Hertz HCX 164.5 Co-ax, Lots of Dynamat all around,JellyBelly air freshener
    Incoming - Z34Full Brake Kit, Forge I/C, Samco Silicone Coolant Hoses, EcuTek Remap, Hella Horns, TEIN Coilovers, 2J Pulley, Forge Wastegate Actuator, Engine Dress Up

Just got my SRP Racing pedals. Can't wait to have them installed.

What have I done today? Hmm well left it idling for 4 hours this morning by accident :/
    The shutdown sequence for activiating remote start mode/turbo timer clearly got the best of me in my sleepy morning state! (Only happened one other time shortly after I got the system)
    Build:
    Hidden Content

Other Cars:

Quote Originally Posted by mgreg17 View Post
    Just got my SRP Racing pedals. Can't wait to have them installed.
    Almost pulled the trigger on the block series. How about some pre-install pictures of yours to show the quality of these things?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your Juke today?-srp-race-pedals-block_black_silver_bu2.jpg  
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    What have I done today? Hmm well left it idling for 4 hours this morning by accident :/
    The shutdown sequence for activiating remote start mode/turbo timer clearly got the best of me in my sleepy morning state! (Only happened one other time shortly after I got the system)
    Oy! This was my fear! I actually stood and waited for shut-down the first couple of times lol
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.