Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

What have you done to your Juke today?

579K views 4K replies 249 participants last post by  souls 
#1 ·
Today I finally found an automatic touchless car wash where nothing touches your car and it gets blown dry at the end. I've been looking for one of these touchless car washes around my area forever! I use to go to them all the time when I was stationed down in Georgia.

I also filled up my windshield washer fluid for the first time. Nissan barely put any in mine! I was wondering why I ran out so fast. I was trying to figure out where to put the stupid cap. What a funny looking cap too! Has a tube attached to it. Also the washer fluid tube is TINY! Had to be so careful pouring the washer fluid in. The drive belt was right next to it!

#3 ·
What'd I do today? Waxed the Juke! Man, it's so small and easy to wax. Black cars though... I love them but they show everything.

#10 · (Edited)
Installed my Stillen Axle Back. I'm having mixed thoughts about this exhaust... Sometimes it feels fun to sound like a loud idiot ricer boy going slow, and sometimes it's just embarrassing and feels so young and immature having such a loud drone when accelerating.

I only got the Axle Back to get rid of the enormous muffler so I can fit my train horns there.

#11 ·
Installed my Stillen Axle Back. I'm having mixed thoughts about this exhaust... Sometimes it feels fun to sound like a loud idiot ricer boy going slow, and sometimes it's just embarrassing and feels so young and immature having such a loud drone when accelerating.

I only got the Axle Back to get rid of the enormous muffler so I can fit my train horns there.
LOL Exactly my thoughts on the Stillen. With the CVT and it's million plus gears it makes the Stillen sound like there is an exhaust leak at certain rpm's when accelerating.
I will say that I noticed improved response but I also got use to the stock stealthy and quiet take-offs. I would love that WRX boxer engine sound.

#12 ·
Jumped the Juke at an intersection today. Was trying to make the yellow light, and by the time I saw the huge crest at the intersection it was already too late. I think I hit the jump going around 55. Good thing is the Juke surprisingly lands very smoothly for such a harsh jump. I think it's the stiff suspension that helped alot, because I know if this was my Rav4, I would have bottomed out very badly even with half an inch more of suspension travel. The Juke landed like it was on clouds. Me and the rest of the passengers were surprised too of how softly it landed.

Thank goodness for seat belts.

#13 ·
Awesome, Wes - it really does have that "CUZ RALLY CAR" feel. My wife loves the luxury suspension of her XL7, but the XL7 does not suddenly turn at 50mph without a second thought. The Juke makes me wanna have driving ADD - randomly zipping from one thing to the next and swerve in and out of lanes at whim.

#14 ·
This is one of the reasons why I leave the ground clearance alone on this sport cross. I like to be able and capable to do things other vehicles can't just incase of anything at all.

I'm really surprised at how well it handles high speed maneuvers on the highway.

#18 ·
I just bought my Juke (SL AWD) last weekend and almost emptied my tank already. Does anyone use a regular unleaded on their Juke as opposed to filling in with premium gas as recommended by Nissan? If you did, please share your experience on any performance change. Thanks a bunch!

#19 ·
Today I'll be going to Wal-Mart to buy my official first modification for the Juke. I plan on going to buy a couple strips of blue LEDs. I don't know exactly where I'll be placing them yet, but they'll be somewhere in the footwell spaces, and if I have enough LEDs left, in the trunk too. :D

I'll be sure to take pictures to make a DIY for the forum. :)

#55 ·
Today I'll be going to Wal-Mart to buy my official first modification for the Juke. I plan on going to buy a couple strips of blue LEDs. I don't know exactly where I'll be placing them yet, but they'll be somewhere in the footwell spaces, and if I have enough LEDs left, in the trunk too. :D

I'll be sure to take pictures to make a DIY for the forum. :)
Did you ever do this? I would love to see pics since the dealer option is quite expensive.

#20 ·
OK. I added a mount for my Acer Iconia. I call it the world's biggest SATNAV but it also functions as my TV monitor and traffic monitor.

The position is good and it only covers the hood from the drivers eye view and if I want a dash-cam, I can use it there too.

Attachments

#23 ·
Beat a Mazdaspeed3 today. We agreed up to 60mph since that's the cruising speed of the road and once the light turned green, all I saw was squealing and smoke in my rear view. I thought I was going to put up a good fight, but still lose since I know the speed3's 0-60 is 5.5 at the slowest. I guess the driver had a bad launch. Thought he was going to do better since he looks like a really experienced driver, middle aged, wearing sunglasses, zipping in and out with his speed3. I stopped at 50mph, because there was no way he was going to catch up.