Juke Shortages
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juke Shortages

Juke Shortages

Around where I live, Nissan dealerships are very short on inventory for Jukes. Some dealerships, like the one I bought mine from, hasn't had any for quite some time. Often when I'm driving by a Nissan dealership, I get this urge to pull into their lot and just sit there. I imagine that people will see my Juke and come over to check it out because they haven't had an opportunity to even see one yet because everyone is sold out. They'll see me sitting there and, of course, they will ask me questions about it and ask to look inside. Maybe I'll even become a bit of a celebrity and every once in awhile I'll pull into different Nissan dealerships and people will say, "Hey, there she is! Let's go talk to her!" Maybe even Nissan will hire me to come to their dealership every so often so I can show off my car, which will help them to sell more Jukes! I'll even get to make one of my own commercials and advertise where I'll be so people can drop by....okay...okay...so it's a long shot, but a girl can dream!!
    Sapphire Blue Onyx AWD SL with red interior, navigation, leather and spoiler - Illuminated Kick Plates, Chrome Door Accents, Chrome Exhaust Tip and Juke Floor Mats! Got new black rims as well, but haven't put them on yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

You know I think we have the exact same juke!
    "The Spicy Chicken sandwich is the food of the Gods"

Is yours red inside with a possible spider living in your Black Hole?
    Sapphire Blue Onyx AWD SL with red interior, navigation, leather and spoiler - Illuminated Kick Plates, Chrome Door Accents, Chrome Exhaust Tip and Juke Floor Mats! Got new black rims as well, but haven't put them on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
    Is yours red inside with a possible spider living in your Black Hole?

It is red inside......although if I had a possible spider dwelling in my black hole I would not be driving that car or any car for that matter. I do however think a cicada is living in my ventilation system............

Quote Originally Posted by wickdawg01 View Post
    It is red inside......although if I had a possible spider dwelling in my black hole I would not be driving that car or any car for that matter. I do however think a cicada is living in my ventilation system............
    I can loan you my spider to get rid of that cicada. Feel free to keep it for as long as you want!

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
    I can loan you my spider to get rid of that cicada. Feel free to keep it for as long as you want!
    I dont know, I almost think this cicada would whip the spiders *** considering the amount of noise this thing puts out. Although that would be pretty epic, a battle to the death between spider and cicada in a juke's black hole.

Crazy shortages around Texas/Oklahoma too. Been annoying as heck. Finally got one though

I talked to my dealer the other day and said they are getting their first shipment in a couple of weeks so maybe the shortage will be eliminated soon.
    2011 Juke Sv CVT Happily Traded
    2012 Nissan Rogue (wifes)
    2011 Frontier CC LB 4X4

Quote Originally Posted by wickdawg01 View Post
    I dont know, I almost think this cicada would whip the spiders *** considering the amount of noise this thing puts out. Although that would be pretty epic, a battle to the death between spider and cicada in a juke's black hole.
    My spider would devour your cicada. What could a cicada do...chirp him to death? Lol

I got my Juke only days before the tsunami hit so I lucked out otherwise all of you would have to hear me bitching every day!

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.