Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Tire Pressure Management System

15K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Peterpride37 
#1 ·
Hey,

warning light went on yesterday....made an appointment today, but the light went off, so I cancelled.

I actually had the same thing with my old Sentra and mazda 3 in extreme weather..

They told me to check pressures at the gas station - but from what I remember, it's really the weather, and nothing else...just suprised with technology today they cannot control for this..

anyone experience this yet?

#2 ·
Yes! This just happened to me this weekend. My Tire Pressure is not low on any tire. If anything, it might have been slightly high. But the Tire Pressure indicator light on my dash is lit. The weather just warmed up ...and that does affect tire pressure slightly. So who knows what the deal is.

Anyone else having tire pressure indicator light popping on?

#9 ·
This just in. Stopped by Nissan today to address the tire pressure indicator light on my dash display. Guess what? They found a huge nail in my tire I hadn't seen. The pressure was still good on the tire, but there was a nail. Plugged the hole, and the indicator light is now back to normal.

Turns out the indicator light was smarter than I was!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.