SL vs. SV
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SL vs. SV

SL vs. SV

So, I want an Juke SL AWD, but they are pretty hard to come by right now.

My local dealer has found an SV with leather in the color I'm looking for, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait until an SL becomes available.

If the SV has leather and nav, what is it missing from the SL besides automatic lights?

Also, how are the manual lights? If left on will they turn off after several minutes, or will they stay on until the battery dies?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'd be surprised if the SV has leather. That's only available on the SL. If it does have leather, I would ask if the dealer added it as an after-market.
    The SL would also have heated seats, and the back-up camera. The backup camera has it's own thread, and can be done pretty cheaply by yourself if you're a do-it-your-selfer.

here is a link to the Nissan Juke site which shows standard option comparisons for the S, SV, and SL models
    2011 Nissan JUKE? | Nissan USA Official Site

looks like in addition to was has been mentioned above the SL also has an upgraded Rockford Fosgate Sounds System as standard issue on SL model..

Quote Originally Posted by ajgolffl View Post
    So, I want an Juke SL AWD, but they are pretty hard to come by right now.

My local dealer has found an SV with leather in the color I'm looking for, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait until an SL becomes available.

If the SV has leather and nav, what is it missing from the SL besides automatic lights?

Also, how are the manual lights? If left on will they turn off after several minutes, or will they stay on until the battery dies?

Thanks!
    Question: What country do you live in? It will help with answering your question.

US. The dealer tells me it's factory leather. Also has Nav with backup camera.

It sounds like the only thing it would be missing is:
    Automatic lights
    Premium Sound
    Fog Lights

Turns out the dealer was misleading and it is aftermarket leather.

Can't seem to find an SL with AWD and CVT anywhere. A little frustrated at this point. I don't want to get hamstrung when one does show up. I had these guys willing to give me invoice for an SV, but I really want to leather, premium sound, and auto lights.

Where are you located?

I wouldn't deviate. If you wanted an SL than wait it out.
    They're slowly becoming available.
    Nothing against the "S" or "SV" but you might get buyers remorse.

The OEM leather on the SL Juke has heated front seats.
    An SV Juke with aftermarket leather might not have that feature.

There was a SL at my dealer.. They just got it in.. Was going to go check it out. BY the time I got there it was sold already... WOW...

I'm going to wait. I have a feeling that the SL's will be coming in more frequently this spring. I won't pay more than $24k for this thing, so I guess I'll just have to wait until March-April.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.