What does S, SV, and SL stand for?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does S, SV, and SL stand for?

What does S, SV, and SL stand for?

Does anyone know what the different trim letters mean?
    2011 Sapphire Black SL AWD Loaded
    MODS: Injen CAI, 2J Lightweight Pulley, GTM IC Powder Coated Hard Pipes, IRZ Front Tower Brace, Turbosmart Kompact BOV, Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs, OBDII Reader, Grimmspeed MBC, AEM Boost Gauge, TUI Black Powder Coated Cat Back Exhaust, Saikou Michi Oil Catch Can, Hella Horns

FUTURE: Armrest, Turbo Back Exhaust, Tune

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I am guessing here but:

S - Standard.
    SV- Standard Value?
    SL- Standard Leather?

Did I win anything ?

Wessely

I'm not sure, but i don't think that's right. I have an SL with cloth interior.
    johnnycanEHdian
    Lightning Blue Juke SL AWD CVT
    "You have to be Juking!"

SL with cloth interior? Must be a Canadian thing like the heated mirrors are not available in the USA but they are in Canada. I'd like to have those options here in the states.
    SL, AWD, CVT, SPORT PAK, CHROME PAK, GUNMETAL WHEELS, ROOF SPOILER, INTERIOR ILLUMINATION, LEATHER, NAVI, FOSGATE, ALARM IMPACT SENSOR, ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES, SPLASH GUARDS, FLOOR MATS, AND YES, IT HAS EVERY OPTION! K&N AIR FILTER, K&N OIL FILTER.

Oh yeah? Didn't realize it wasn't an option anywhere else. I'm glad it is for us though! I like the look of the leather but I'm not a big fan of it... I much prefer the cloth seats!
    johnnycanEHdian
    Lightning Blue Juke SL AWD CVT
    "You have to be Juking!"

I think they are mostly meaningless characters to emphasize that there is some difference between the models. The interesting thing with the Juke is that the upgrades (in the US at least) are only creature comfort changes. The same engine and transmissions (except the manual) are available in all the trim levels.

Eric

smokin', smokin' with value, smokin' with luxury

here's a cheat sheet by country with trim levels:

Trim by Country--Cheat Sheet
    Former Board mommy. Present RAV4 owner.

Sport
    Sport Value package
    Sport Luxury package

Hi guys,
    I currently work at Orangeville Nissan in Ontario and the trim levels don't really stand for anything.
    The Rogue, Titan, Frontier and others for example all carry the S, SV, and SL trim levels. Last year it was S, SE, SL, and LE for example.
    Although I like nouse4aname's response!

Cheers!

Thanks for your replies. I guess when anyone asks I can just make it up. Sports Luxury sounds good to me!!
    2011 Sapphire Black SL AWD Loaded
    MODS: Injen CAI, 2J Lightweight Pulley, GTM IC Powder Coated Hard Pipes, IRZ Front Tower Brace, Turbosmart Kompact BOV, Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs, OBDII Reader, Grimmspeed MBC, AEM Boost Gauge, TUI Black Powder Coated Cat Back Exhaust, Saikou Michi Oil Catch Can, Hella Horns

FUTURE: Armrest, Turbo Back Exhaust, Tune

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.