Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Wine Rack Mod

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Jamo 
#1 · (Edited)
Wine Rack Mod (now with pics)

When we had the lower bumper cover off today for the fog light install, we installed the Home Depot Premium Gutter Cover. This is perforated aluminum. Used one piece behind the three holes. Drilled three small holes in the plastic and attached with tyraps. Looks good and provides the protection for the condenser and intercooler.

Texas rural roads use "chip seal". This is where they spray tar / oil down, then cover with crushed rock. Really hard on the front end of any vehicle!

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd post pics, but you know the drill...

When we had the lower bumper cover off today for the fog light install, we installed the Home Depot Premium Gutter Cover. This is perforated aluminum. Used one piece behind the three holes. Drilled three small holes in the plastic and attached with tyraps. Looks good and provides the protection for the condenser and intercooler.

Texas rural roads use "chip seal". This is where they spray tar / oil down, then cover with crushed rock. Really hard on the front end of any vehicle!

Guess I'll post pics when allowed...
I take it you installed the fog lights yourself?

#11 ·
Does the leaf screening whistle at highway speeds? This would be my concern with a tight mesh as shown.
Nice idea thought, quite resourceful, I know the NASA engineers do the same thing, scanning the isles at Kmart for their prototypes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.