Juke rally car
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juke rally car

Juke rally car

who else thinks it would be oh so totally badass if nissan REALLY got into rally racing with the AWD model juke. I think it pretty much dominate all others in its class. Screw the ken block fiesta and focus. And get tanner foust to drive for nissan.. hmmm... the wheels are turning in my brain.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    that should be great.

but then we need wrc specs
    F15 Juke DIG-T(urbo)

i think it would be awesome if we see a WRC Juke coming out the works. i can only imagine what a WRC Juke would have for specs

the only forseeable problem is the AWD model is not available with a 6speed. but believe me if i had unlimited funds i would buy a second juke and rally the **** out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_2011juke View Post
    the only forseeable problem is the AWD model is not available with a 6speed. but believe me if i had unlimited funds i would buy a second juke and rally the **** out of it.
    true, being that nissan used a CVT and it is pretty small compared to a geared transmission. idunno if they can fit another transmission in there. re-engineering must be done like what happened with ken block's fiesta, doesnt come with AWD or turbo options

im with ya on that, if i had unlimited funds i would go crazy and tune another up for rally lol.

yea ken blocks "fiesta" is not a fiesta anymore. It used a completely custom built 4 cylinder engine. not sure of displacement. But i know it was built for over 850hp. but he downgraded it to 650 to make it handle in less tractionable situations. and i believe they mated some sort of over seas ford awd system from a car that uses the same platform that the fiesta does. and they custom made a 6 speed transmission to be used with paddleshifts. His car is a frankenstein vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_2011juke View Post
    yea ken blocks "fiesta" is not a fiesta anymore. It used a completely custom built 4 cylinder engine. not sure of displacement. But i know it was built for over 850hp. but he downgraded it to 650 to make it handle in less tractionable situations. and i believe they mated some sort of over seas ford awd system from a car that uses the same platform that the fiesta does. and they custom made a 6 speed transmission to be used with paddleshifts. His car is a frankenstein vehicle.
    all wrc cars are not really the cars they are based off. because they got rid of the homologation rules of yester-year they are all tube chassis with a body that roughly looks like the car they are based off of. i think they also must use a similar block or some such.

also because of the restrictor plate most wrc cars top out under 450hp, unrestricted they would make 600ish. block has a few fiestas that make even more horsepower cause he needs them for promotion ect, which is really all he is good for considering he got a grand total of 2 point in wrc this year.

Yea all he's really good for now is gymkhana and video games. He's a fad.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who sees the Juke as having a future in rallies... When I get mine it'll have a very rally inspired look to it....

Anybody do any autox or rallying with their Juke? I work at a dealership and am trying to get our offroad "division" to see if they can upgrade a Juke and see what we can do with it.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.