Had to turn down a Juke today...

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had to turn down a Juke today...

Had to turn down a Juke today...

<ducking> don't shoot me I'll explain.
    1st, hello fellow Juke enthusiasts. My name is John. I'm a teacher (HS Social Studies) and former football coach in Kingston, NY.
    About 3 weeks ago I caught my 1st glimpse of the Juke on TV. Thought it looked pretty cool. Check it out on line, thought it looked very cool. A few days later I stopped by the local Nissan dealer, just to check it out, not intending on buying one. The lease on my Impreza isn't up until August '11. They had one on the lot and seeing it in person, I thought it looked incredibly cool!
    Of course, a salesman swooped in as soon as I hit the lot. I explained I was just doing recon & that I still had 10 months+ on my lease. He told me to find out my buy out & he'd see what we could do.
    Went back the next day with that info & took a test drive-loved it! Lo & behold, we were able to work out a price & terms that worked for me. (actually turned them down twice & started to walk before coming to terms) although
    I insisted on AWD, to do so required going with an S model , and a certain down payment. Turned out I'd have to wait until the end of November.
    Because of the 6 week+ wait, I decided that I could up my down payment (I am a Take Shape For Life Health Coach & make a few K a month from my business) so when I went in on Friday the 15th to put down a deposit, I was able to upgrade to the SV & keep my payments the same. My salesman called today to say he could get my car now if I wanted- YIPEE! but I had to say no. I have to wait until I get my Take Shape bonus payment on November 15th. So the wait continues....
    sorry for the long winded post

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Congrats. So you like the Juke more than the Impreza? Do tell more...

Sweet, the Imprezza was one of the last cars I looked at before finally deciding on the Juke. Can't wait to see some pics when you get it.
    2011 Chrome Silver Juke SV CVT/AWD
    w/ 32 tinted front windows
    "Wanna see my Juke move"?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.