Saw the first juke today!

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw the first juke today!

Saw the first juke today!

Hi all, I spotted a red juke at the local nissan dealership yesterday when I was going home from work however could not stop and look at it since I had past the exit I needed to take to get to the dealership so I planned to do it today and I did. I have to say it is smaller than I thought but it's a good size. It was a SV without any upgrades. I did not drive it since I was in a hurry but I will next month when I go to another nissan dealership where I used to work for a oil change. Just by looking at it I can tell it is a fun car and I was impressed by interior fit and finishes however I tapped on the door pannels and sound like not much soundproofing used inside them but overall it is a nice fun little car and it will become very popular and successful. I think I will keep my maxima for couple years and then possibly get one....We'll see, unless after the test drive I feel in love with it and have to have it, that has happend to me before, It is scarry everytime I test drive a car.
    It's not the money that matters, It's the car that matters.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zcrazi View Post
    We'll see, unless after the test drive I feel in love with it and have to have it, that has happend to me before, It is scarry everytime I test drive a car.
    I know how that feels, that's how i ended up buying my last car, once i drove it, had to have it. I hope the juke is the same actually.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.