JUKE Engine Block Heater Cord

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JUKE Engine Block Heater Cord

JUKE Engine Block Heater Cord

I live in Calgary (Alberta, Canada) and have a factory installed engine block heater in my 2011 Juke. Does anyone have experience and/or a suggestion on where and how to run the cord through the grill.

Much appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Mine was pulled through just under the wine rack. I'll put up a pic later today.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD Blue Sapphire Onyx - Plasti Dipped Matte Black
    Injen SRI - Stillen Catback - 2JRacing Crank Pulley - 8K HID Headlights and Fogs

Mods Soon: K-Powered Hard Pip Replacement - Synapse DV charge pipe

1992 Nissan 180sx Sr20DET retop HID Hi/Lo Kouki Tails HKS SSQV BOV Fujitsubo Catback Apexi SRI Blitz Downpipe

Hello to all and especially my fellow Canadian Juke People! Jukes are more fun in the snow!

I went on a hunt for the elusive block heater cord today in my 'new to me' Juke that I picked up last week. I knew it was a Canadian model so I was fairly certain the block heater was standard issue and sure enough, there it was lurking behind the passenger headlamp. The only thing that threw me off (and I should have guessed this) was the little end-cap they shove on the tip that makes it look less like a 'plug' and more like a dead end. I thought a quick photo might help the next person standing in the snow wishing his gloves were thicker up here so here you go. Thanks for the hint!

JUKE Engine Block Heater Cord-juke-heater-plug.jpg
    - It's small, it's red, it's fun. It's a 2011 Juke SV AWD (Canadian Spec) in Ignition Red!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.