Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD* FS: TUI AWD Cat-Back (Sold)

6K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Maxnukem 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys, I may be selling my juke soon, so I'm selling off my TUI Cat-back exhaust. It has about 15k miles on it, comes with the original hardware (bolts may be a little rusty, but thread just find) Only saw one mild winter. Has a small ding on the drivers side on the tip (hardly noticeable) and a scuff on the underside of the tip. Pictures below, gave everything a quick rub down to get most of the exhaust dust off.
Asking $450 shipped. - SOLD*
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Whoever gets it is getting a superb exhaust system! Keep the system intact, don't sell in pieces. Still love mine!

#9 ·
I love it still, just may be selling the Juke in the near future... so might as well pass it along to someone else who can enjoy it

#15 ·
Whoever is getting this for $375.00 shipped is getting a very well made and very good sounding exhaust system for 2.5" With about 10,000 miles on mine, the system actually sounds better now than when it was new. Much deeper tone.

#18 ·
Don't break it up Oric. Better to sell the whole system than sell it in pieces. I went on a trip yesterday and it seemed to me that the hotter the muffler got, the better it sounded. Still the best 2.5" exhaust system out there for me. 3" would be Injen or a custom muffler shop configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.