Trip computer / Odometer - failure and blackout - Page 2

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip computer / Odometer - failure and blackout

Well let us know if re-seating the ribbon cable fixes the issue. Would be a big help for others.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning70 View Post
    My microwave oven does this...lol. After a while it is fine but a year down the road it acts up again for a month or so. I just figured it was communicating with me
    And right on queue.... the microwave LCD screen just went black...lmao. Which one of you did this to me?
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Bue
    Just a temporary status:
    Last Friday I lossened the plastic cover around the speedometer to see what kind of job it would be to get indside and find the odometer.
    Then I got disturbed and I clicked it in place again - And...

The fault havent been there since.

I'm sure it will happen again at some point, but for the moment everything is fine...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Well that's how most things work. Everyday that goes by is one day closer to the next break down. Maybe it will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Well that's how most things work. Everyday that goes by is one day closer to the next break down. Maybe it will be ok.
    Glass half empty kinda guy Mac? My microwave LCD still hasn't come back to life...lol.

Good luck Bue. Hopefully you spooked the gremlin out :-)
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    That's what I say about my winter beater. But she keeps going and going and going...
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

Well you are Fire Rescue etc etc? Every day that goes by is one day closer to the next big one.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

10. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.