usb adapter for Nismo Juke

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: usb adapter for Nismo Juke

usb adapter for Nismo Juke

I just bought a Nismo juke and it came with the Ipod connecter. Is there a way to convert the plug in the glove box into a USB port? I'm already using the aux input since I don't own an Ipod, but if there's a way to get a usb port in the Nismo, that would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

It can be done no real easy way unless they do make a female original iPod connector to female USB now but you can buy a few adapters and you would have to piggy back off one another to get to the desired adapter. It is much easier finding the adapters if you had an iphone or iPod though. For example with mine I would use a old 30 pin adapter by apple that converts it to the male lighting and then use another female lighting to make to extend it out. I haven't tried it to see if it will still let me control my music on my phone as it does directly connecting my 30 pin iPod to it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.