LED front side Marker and parking lights

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LED front side Marker and parking lights

LED front side Marker and parking lights

Hey everyone. I was cruisin through the owners manual and I seen that our parking lights take bulb 194, I'm guessing that's Sylvania. What about the front side Marker lights? I want to do BRIGHT white LED and wanted to make sure of what bulbs I need to get. I seen 194 LED for Sylvania exists but not the other bulb. The guy at the counter of an automatic parts store said it's the same bulb, but if that's the case why wouldn't it then be the same bulb number right?? Lol any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Ted.
    His. '13 Nissan Juke SV "Goldie"
    Hers. '12 Subaru impreza 2.0i "Diamond"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

You have 3 194 sized bulb locations at the front of the car. One at the top of the gator for parking (194"A" for Amber), one behind an amber lens ahead of it in the gator for the side marker (can be white) and another in the side turn signal (194A Amber). There is also a front turn signal 7507/PY21W that I have yet to replace.

If you change the front turn signal (a 21 watt bulb), it will go into hyperflash unless you install a resistor. However, the resistance change from the side turn signal (5 watt) alone did not do this on my car.

I would look at Diode Dynamics for LED's. Look at the HP5 leds if you want noticeably brighter (I found they worked much better in the top gator). Good quality product, amazing service, and they support this forum.
    https://www.diodedynamics.com/store/...-size/194.html
    RAQ 2012 Juke SL AWD

I 2nd Diode Dynamics. I used them in My wife's Juke, My Charger and My Cube.
    Injen SRI, Synapse charge pipe with Diverter valve, Kpowered IC pipes, Stillen exhaust, Nismo gator lights, Plasti dipped badges, 18" Drag DR-69 Wheels, Rear spoiler, 20% tint on back windows, Led's in all bulbs, Grimmspeed Manual Boost Controller, Customcargrills.com wine rack grills, 2J Racing pulley.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I have used Diode Dynamics as well as Superbrightled.com
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT: 2j Racing Pulley (RED), INJEN CAI W/ Hydro-shield, Injen 2nd Cat Delete,INJEN Cat-Back Exhaust, TurboSmart Duel Port BOV, SaikOu Michi Duel OCC
    2014 Juke Upgraded Looks:Diode Dynamics Hi/Lo HID kit (BiXneon @ 8000k), RockBlockz MudFLap, Red Turn Signals, LED Alligator Lights, Limo TINT All Around, 2j-Racing Red Pipes.
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: To Beefy Hidden Content

7. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.