installing large mud flaps

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: installing large mud flaps

installing large mud flaps

I want to install the over size Rally Armor mud flaps I had on my 2011 on my RS - at least for the winter.

Anyone done this without drilling holes in the inside painted wheel arches on the nismo models?

Thanks
    2015 Nismo RS AWD - Brilliant Silver

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Rokblokz has them for the Juke. I have the universal Rally Armor waiting to install, but might just grab the Rokblokz instead for the mounting.

Rokblokz Rally Mud Flaps for the Nissan Juke NISMO. FREE SHIPPING! - rally mud flaps

UGH - I keep looking at these - because - I get what they will prevent - and I inevitably want that - but - I just can't get past the look.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, Impul cf mirrors + inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco lower arm bar, Impul grille

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Mud flaps are definitely in my mods list to be completed by winter.

I need something that will bolt on using factory holes and not look to oversized for the car.

I went wiyh wiyh a pair of oversized mud flaps on previous cars but they never looked right and in the end began to fall apart after a year of harsh winter weather.

These look like like a good option but it doesn't confirm for vehicles over 2014.
    Juke Nismo RS 6MT
    Mods: Stockish for now! Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbbg View Post
    These look like like a good option but it doesn't confirm for vehicles over 2014.

I think they just haven't updated their website. I can not believe anything has changed in regards to the Nismo's wheel well/fender flares. Go for it.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, Impul cf mirrors + inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbbg View Post
    I can confirm they fit for vehicles over 2014. I just installed a set on my 2015 Nismo.
    2015 Juke nismo AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Juke View Post
    I want to install the over size Rally Armor mud flaps I had on my 2011 on my RS - at least for the winter.

Anyone done this without drilling holes in the inside painted wheel arches on the nismo models?

Thanks
    The Rok Blokz install by replacing the clips inside the wheel well with plastic inserts that anchor a screw. You might be able to do something similar if your mud flaps line up ok.
    2015 Juke nismo AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    The Rok Blokz install by replacing the clips inside the wheel well with plastic inserts that anchor a screw. You might be able to do something similar if your mud flaps line up ok.
    I agree some plastic anchors and matching screws and washers might work.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN JUKE RS View Post
    UGH - I keep looking at these - because - I get what they will prevent - and I inevitably want that - but - I just can't get past the look.
    I agree with you on the looks part of it - although they did look pretty aggressive paired with my winter wheel & tire set up.

I do have 3M chip guard on the inner and outer fender flares and part of the ground effects behind wheels as well. But can't help but consider the flaps as well for winter use since I already have them.

No. I just can't.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails installing large mud flaps-image.jpeg  
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.