Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Carbon Fiber Up!

53K views 200 replies 27 participants last post by  Macgyver 
#1 ·
Carbon fiber parts just arrived from Japan - well packaged and great quality. I'm pretty ecstatic and hope they will match the Juke Colour Studio carbon fiber interior trim pieces (vent and tweeters) from the dealer.

Text Font Receipt
Carbon
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Auto part
Footwear Iron Carbon Shoe
Product Auto part Font Metal Rim

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 · (Edited)
I highly recommend. Excellent communication and his Ebay store says he will price match.
Super fast shipping and everything packed with extreme care. The custom carbon fiber inserts were individually packed. Really impressed.

#7 ·
Just installed the Curious Models cf inserts - here are some before and afters of each side.

Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Automotive mirror
Automotive exterior Vehicle door Carbon Vehicle Car
Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Auto part
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Compact car Rear-view mirror

Metal

#9 · (Edited)
Needs more carbon fiber.

Like mine.

#10 ·
Needs more carbon fiber.

Like mine.

Be good to get the whole NISMO body kit (side skirt, rear diffuser) in CF.... Oh, to dream.

#16 ·
Awesome, I also work at a dealership, not a Nissan dealer, but it doesn't matter, we deal with a couple of local Nissan dealerships, I am going to do some checking on this, thanks.

#17 ·
I would like to publicly thank NissanEgg for helping me figure how to order the Nissan Motorsport front splitter. After about a dozen or so phone conversations with my local Nissan dealership it is orderd.Now I wait six or seven weeks for my first carbon fiber piece. Woohoo!!!

#18 ·
So that will make you #2 in the US to have this part!! Congrats. Let me know when you get it in so I can give you some helpful pointers to install it.

#19 ·
will do, thanks again

#27 ·
Double sided tape to the glass and underside of the rear spoiler.

#23 ·
62020-rnf50 is the front splitter number. If you go to Nissan Motorsports International and go to Nismo exterior parts for the Juke.

#26 ·
Very nice!

#29 ·
#31 ·
Mine is stocker. Plan on upgrading to the homelink mirror and Nismo CF cover.

#32 ·
Well, that's the thing. I bought the Nismo CF cover for it and it ONLY fits the stocker. Yesterday the homelink mirror (with compass) was installed and it is HUGE in comparison. Do you know something I don't? I tried checking the Nissan Motorsports International link - and the Nismo CF room covers all look "stocker" small.

#33 ·
Hmm. I swore I saw it had a hole in it for the photocell for autodimming functions.

#34 · (Edited)
It sure does. I have it in my hands. Fits the stocker PERFECTLY. This Juke HL w/compass rv mirror is so much larger.

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
Installed the Color Studio "Carbon fiber look" vent and tweeter accents. They are about as impressive as Nissan's "carbon fiber" center stack :( Nowhere near the quality of the amazing Curious Models accessories or Nismo "cf" for that matter. Very disappointing. The dealer even commented on the poor fitment for the tweeter accents.

Attachments

#37 ·
I might just do the exterior stuff like roof and nismo diffuser and side rails in that stuff.

#39 ·
ジューク;2208209 said:
Nice. Speaking of D-bags LOL! - Nathan has been a little slow getting back to me about when the carbon fiber lip will be shipped. Maybe he is swamped. He does have the best prices I've found - and the best shipping for that matter. johnnyrocket, did you get your cf lip yet? I think you ordered it in June.

I keep looking at Chris's every once in a while.

Attachments

#42 ·

No response from Nathan. Perhaps it's a month long holiday in Japan! I'm in no rush for it, it just makes me nervous when you put money out there, can't track the item AND you don't get a response for over a month.
And yeah,
ジューク you're not a D-bag...

#43 ·
Think there is some confusion going on...

#44 ·
Hey everyone, sorry to bring back a thread from the dead but I figured I would just post here rather than doing a new threads. Anyways, I have seen where some of you guys have installed the Nismo CF mirror cover on your Jukes. On my car, 2014 Maxima SV, I have the homelink mirror with the photocell for auto-dimming. I believe that the Juke uses the same mirror when equipped with the HL mirror. I was looking at my mirror, and when looking towards the front of my car, the photocell for autodimming is on the driver's side. On the Nismo mirror with the cutout, it appears that it is on the passenger side (which would totally cover the auto dimming cell at all times). What is the part number for the Nismo CF mirror cover that you all are using for with the Homelink mirrors.

BTW, you all have some nice looking Jukes. I'm a fan of the Nismo Jukes, it's a cool vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.