Carbon Fiber Up! - Page 12

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber Up!

Looove the B pillars
    2016 Brilliant Silver RS AWD
    -Injen intercooler piping (Candy Apple Red) Cold air intake (Candy Apple Red) Adapter pipe (Polished) 2nd Cat delete and Catback exhaust
    -Turbosmart Kompact dualport BOV
    -2J Racing Lightweight Crank pulley (Anodized Red)
    -2J Racing Engine hoses (Red/Blue) - on order
    -Saikou Michi Dual OCCs
    -Nissan OEM Interior lighting
    -Nismo pedals
    -Nismo strut caps

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

This might be a good cf piece to think about for my naked speedo cluster... 143057[/ATTACH]]Fit 2011 - 2015 Nissan Juke Real Pure Carbon Speedometer Cover Trim 1 Piece | eBay

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Up!-cf-cluster-pic-1.jpg   Carbon Fiber Up!-cf-cluster-pic-2.jpg   Carbon Fiber Up!-cf-speedo-cluster-cover.jpeg   Carbon Fiber Up!-nismo-rs-speedo-cluster.jpg  
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

That dash visor with add a lot of glare. Not a good idea imho.

The Cluster trim rings might be worth it. They are just 3m stick ons?

CDN needs that CF wheel cover first.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    That dash visor with add a lot of glare. Not a good idea imho.

The Cluster trim rings might be worth it. They are just 3m stick ons?

CDN needs that CF wheel cover first.

Ignore the visor. The RS has had the alacantra visor which is great. This cf piece looks like it goes right over top of the existing cluster surround. Might just order that cf interior trim package and see what the speedo cluster piece looks like on. The whole kit is $125 with more pieces than you can comprehend lol.

Dash Kit Trim for Juke 2011-up with digita A/C Wood Carbon Interior Tuning Cover | eBay

And no, Mac. Please no. CDN needs that carbon fiber steering WHEEL period. Lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Up!-img_5609.jpg  
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses

Quote Originally Posted by CDN JUKE RS View Post

Ignore the visor. The RS has had the alacantra visor which is great. This cf piece looks like it goes right over top of the existing cluster surround. Might just order that cf interior trim package and see what the speedo cluster piece looks like on. The whole kit is $125 with more pieces than you can comprehend lol.

Dash Kit Trim for Juke 2011-up with digita A/C Wood Carbon Interior Tuning Cover | eBay

Well CDN, if you want more close up pics let me know. I also have a manual shifter piece I won't be using if you are interested, on the house :-)
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

This might be a good cf piece to think about for my naked speedo cluster... 143057[/ATTACH]]Fit 2011 - 2015 Nissan Juke Real Pure Carbon Speedometer Cover Trim 1 Piece | eBay

These cover a lot more then what I got though. This is a nice molded piece, not just a sheet like what I did.
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning70 View Post
    These cover a lot more then what I got though. This is a nice molded piece, not just a sheet like what I did.

Okay- this is what I'm curious about, Stunning. Do most of the pieces "fit" well-ish or can you totally tell they are adhesive stick-ons? I was trying to compare the sets that the seller offers: thinkin' NSN 60-B? Looks like it suits the Icon system the best (4 and 5 in dia)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Up!-img_5606.jpg   Carbon Fiber Up!-img_5604.jpg   Carbon Fiber Up!-img_5605.jpg  
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning70 View Post
    Well CDN, if you want more close up pics let me know. I also have a manual shifter piece I won't be using if you are interested, on the house :-)
    Hey Stunning,
    I inquired about all three of the sets offered include the automatic shifter piece and he said that's what everyone gets and the 6MT guys just don't use it. When you say you have a manual shifter piece, are you just referring to 7 and 8 in the diagram? You used that piece, yes? Maybe just had an extra?
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

Who did that CF steering wheel?
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Who did that CF steering wheel?
    Carbon Fiber Element

Carbon fiber steering wheel - my thoughts
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.