mud flaps

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mud flaps

mud flaps

Ok I am a newbi so be gental. I just got my nismo and am wondering if standard mud guards will fit cause the different body trim?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'm not sure if the factory mud guards fit but you could look into rally armor mud flaps like I did. mud flaps-imageuploadedbyautoguide1380988829.435539.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    Proud Nismo Owner
    MODS - Stillen axle back, rally armor mud flaps, plasti-dip grill, Stillen strut tower bar, MBro LED tail lamps, HID head lamps, Injen upper intercooler piping, Injen CAI, gator LED swap, A post mounted boost gauge

STILL TO COME - Injen turbo back down pipe, blow off valve, LED day time to fog lamp conversion, CAT delete/resonator delete, boost controller, Tune

Don't waste your money/time. They stick down like 2 inches. I wish I had never requested them in my order.

Holy hell those rally armor flaps look sick!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Copper did you get them for the front too?? I so can I see a side and rear angled look to see the fronts.

thanks
    -Don

2012 Electric Blue Juke SL AWD/CVT (Daily Driver/AutoX)
    2012 Silver Quest LE (Family Truckster)
    1990 240SX Fastback (Autocross/Track Car (For Sale)
    2010 Nissan Xterra (SOLD)
    2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (SOLD)
    2004 Nissan 350Z Base-Thuisist (SOLD)
    2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (SOLD)
    1984 Nissan Stanza LE (SOLD)

I think I may have a Nissan Problem.... Shift-Anything

A friend of mine had these and they always scrapped whenever going over a speed bump which was chringe worthy and I must say on the juke with how far they stick it out it looks like a juke trying to be a tractor trailer lol

Yes I have them at all 4 corners and yes I installed them really low because I like that look though downside they do scrape on speed bumps but oh well. They do not come pre-drilled so if you want them mounted up higher it's easily done. Hardest part is making your own mounting brackets which isn't all that hard anyway I just used 1/8" metal banding bolted in behind the wheel well trim.

mud flaps-imageuploadedbyautoguide1381187712.287352.jpg

mud flaps-imageuploadedbyautoguide1381187834.928420.jpg

I don't have an angle that gets the side from the rear at the moment.

Proud Nismo Owner
    MODS - Stillen axle back, rally armor mud flaps, plasti-dip grill, Stillen strut tower bar, MBro LED tail lamps, HID head lamps, Injen upper intercooler piping, Injen CAI, gator LED swap, A post mounted boost gauge

STILL TO COME - Injen turbo back down pipe, blow off valve, LED day time to fog lamp conversion, CAT delete/resonator delete, boost controller, Tune

I just ordered the same brand of flaps could you give some more description on how you installed them and maybe a pic please??

It was actually pretty easy you have to remove the fender flares and all the push pins in the wheel wells so you have access to the factory drilled holes. Having threaded panel clips is a good idea to have, should be able to get them from your local parts store. Drill out where you want your holes in the flaps after sizing them and bolt them on through the factory holes. Make sure your bolts are long enough to go through the fender flare and wheel well shroud. I had and employee of mine weld together a 90 degree bracket and placed that behind the wheel well and drilled new holes through the well shroud and bolted the flaps to the bracket through the shroud. I didn't take any pictures during the install but I can post pictures of the bolt placement for you when I have the chance

Proud Nismo Owner

that would be really helpful if you could do that for me!

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.