Carbon fiber hoods
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon fiber hoods

Carbon fiber hoods

Is there any interest for a carbon fiber Juke hood? I will be building one soon, like the Juke-R with the GT-R vents, and would like to know if there is any interest for them. It will be solid carbon fiber, not fiberglass with a carbon fiber overlay. I am in the process of ordering all the supplies now. Also, is there any interest for any other carbon fiber parts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'm sure there's lots of interest but what would be the estimated projected cost for a carbon fiber hood for the Juke?

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I'm sure there's lots of interest but what would be the estimated projected cost for a carbon fiber hood for the Juke?
    Probably $700-$1000 depending on what people want. $700 for a OEM style and $800-$1000 for a vented. These are just rough estimates.

definitely interested in a vented style hood maybe even a CF oem or nismo spoiler

I'd be interested in a vented one. Keep us posted on this.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Current mods: Ecutek Stage 2 tune, GTM intercooler piping, GTM downpipe, Stillen Cat-back, Injen CAI, Synapse DV, Rally Armor mudflaps, Enkei Sesto Wheels, Eibach lowering springs, MBRO taillights.

Quote Originally Posted by schragen View Post
    definitely interested in a vented style hood maybe even a CF oem or nismo spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
    I'd be interested in a vented one. Keep us posted on this.

What kind of vents would you like? GT-R style or something else and how many?

Here are some examples of the work I've done so everyone has an idea of the quality.

ARF
    You know me..., I am in.
    Vents would be good if functional.
    A spoiler after the Nismo one (which is supposed to have a functional value) would be great also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    Gun Metal AWD SL, , The Shop 3" turbo back dual exhaust, 3" CAI & Downpipe. Forge IC, Tial QR DV, EcuTek tune, BNR TD04 19t/HL turbo. 370z sport brake package. BC coilovers, impul braces, IRZ strut. Rays VR.G2 20x9 Wheels, Hankook V12 Evo 245/35/20. HID retro xenon lights. 38% tint, Nismo front, side & Spoiler. Sound- IPad mini HU, Audison Bit One & Voce 5.1k Amp. Morel Supremo soundstage & dual 10" Ultimo SC Sub. Sparco Milano seats

Those headlights are sick with the carbon fiber in them. But Idk what style of vents would be actually good, but I think if you could do a hood scoop into it kind of like the newer wrx and sti that would be awesome even though we don't have a top mount, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by McGoogles; 04-20-2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Current mods: Ecutek Stage 2 tune, GTM intercooler piping, GTM downpipe, Stillen Cat-back, Injen CAI, Synapse DV, Rally Armor mudflaps, Enkei Sesto Wheels, Eibach lowering springs, MBRO taillights.

id love to see a GT-R style vented hood...

http://www.bmwblog.com/wp-content/up...issan-GTR-.jpg

i am interesting too, do you willing to ship to Asia?

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.