Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Juke Wine Rack Grill Options

35K views 50 replies 30 participants last post by  Macgyver 
#1 ·
I was thinking of ordering these to cover the wine rack sized openings of the front bumper:
customcargrills.com - Nissan
I saw some people talking about them in a "Dipped Grill" thread. Looks nice. :)
Has anyone tried anyother grill covers? Are there any? I can't seem to find any other options out there.
Thanks in advance! :)

#44 ·
I just installed these. Have a 1k miles so far and they seem to be holding up. Look cool too.

#46 ·
Try searching Ebay and Amazon

#48 ·
#49 ·
I've been heavily considering one for my Gen 2 for quite a while. I'm just not overly fond of that version's look and price...Compared to the Gen 1's. Even with that Gen 2 version on there's a big vulnerable gap above it. For a while, I planned on just getting some Hex ABS grille sheeting from Ebay and putting it behind the lower bumper. I was going to do that when I intalled my fogs....But forgot all about it when the time came. Still would like to go that route some time. I'm just not in a rush to take off that bumper again real soon. I think it would look cleaner and provide more protection.

#51 ·
Ebay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.