Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??

Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??

So im starting my search for a Juke and was wondering if there were any other companies that make body kits for the Juke? I've been on the IMPUL website and to get everything they include (besides the mirror stuff) its a lot of money.

Are there more companies out with stuff currently on the market? If so please let me know.

I was also scoping out the Juke-R and i gotta say thats exactly what id want my Juke to look like. (pic added). Anyone possibly got some info on the parts used on this model (if they are even out)?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

so it wouldnt allow me to post the pic, but its the Juke-R Concept...a bluish silver color model. just google it and you will find it under the images section.

Kenstyle has one coming out soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??-kenstyle-front-bumper.jpg   Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??-kenstyle-rear-bumper-spoiler.jpg  

The Kenstyle looks great however, I just saw the prices and they are insane. It's 1668.67 for the two bumpers painted not including shipping. The spoiler is 622.18 without shipping. I don't know if these shipping charges are correct but it is says $1823 for the front and rear bumpers to Chicago!

thats a nice kit though, i do like it. little pricy though, but is the quality of this company typically matching the price?

IMPUL's pricing is.....
    $760 front grille....
    $615 front spoiler....
    $640 side steps....
    1000 rear wing (unpainted) $1652 painted....
    $3203 for the whole thing, mirrors included.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgurne View Post
    The Kenstyle looks great however, I just saw the prices and they are insane. It's 1668.67 for the two bumpers painted not including shipping. The spoiler is 622.18 without shipping. I don't know if these shipping charges are correct but it is says $1823 for the front and rear bumpers to Chicago!

is that $1823 for just shipping charges or like 1668.67 + shipping = $1823??

I am assuming it is $1823 for just shipping because it was on a separate line that said shipping. Check it out. Just type in Kenstyle Juke in google. It the one that says Kenstyle style Juke news release.

LoL I don't think it's that expensive to ship a whole vehicle...

Quote Originally Posted by ZNA03 View Post
    LoL I don't think it's that expensive to ship a whole vehicle...
    i checked out that site...it said $1500 for aero kit 1 and then the next line said $1800 shipping...it looked like a separate charge.

What about this one from JPC... Sorry couldn't find the price
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??-jpc-front.jpg   Juke Body Kits besides the IMPUL??-jpc-rear.jpg  

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.