window tint
NEWS

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: window tint

window tint

Hi everyone. i just had my windows tinted last weekend, and i was finally ready to roll them down today. so i roll them down one at a time and they look terrible! my driver side window has a huge fold in the corner and the driver side back window made a 2 inch line directly down the middle of the window the 1st time i rolled it down! has anyone else had trouble with this? i have gone to this same tint place with all my previous cars and they came out great. is the juke just really hard to work with? i called the place and they said to bring it in tomorrow morning to see whats wrong and what they will have to do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

never had a problem with mine and after 7 months they still look great..take your car back and have them redo it... they shouldn't have a problem with that!

No probs here also. Take it back and have them redone. Good tint film and good installers will always provide good results.
    2011 Sapphire Black SL AWD CVT
    ---------------------------------------------
    35% Tint
    LED Light upgrades
    5k White Headlights
    LED Tail Light Cluster mod
    Team Heko wind deflectors
    Customcargrill wine rack covers

I tinted then myself and has no prob.
    Eibach Prokit/ Injen CAI / All IC Hard Pipe / Synapse DV/EcuTek Stage1 Tuned/ Injen 3" Catback/ 35% tint/ Wine-rack/ Synapse chargepipe/ 6000k Hid head light/ 6000k LED DRL Fog light/

Quote Originally Posted by ricky1628 View Post
    I tinted then myself and has no prob.
    Tinted mine myself also. A couple of small blemishes, but pretty good overall for having never done it before.

I did have problems doing it with the windows on the car, so I just removed them. Applied the tint in my living room with lint free towels all around.

I wouldn't think a professional shop would have done such a bad job for the op.

i took it in 1st thing saturday morning and spoke with the manager. he looked at it and acted amazed at how bad of a job had been done. He assured me that they would be fixed right away, so they redid all of them. it looks really good now.

Glad you got satisfaction!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    never had a problem with mine and after 7 months they still look great..take your car back and have them redo it... they shouldn't have a problem with that!
    Sorry for the hijack! Hey curious, does 35% match the rear well?
    Joey
    2011 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4WD (Stock)
    2011 Toyota Sienna AWD (Family wagon)

What's the Tint of the back windows? In my state, I can't legally get more than 30% tint on the front windows, so I wanna see how the front windows would compare to the back ones if i got them tinted.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrage View Post
    What's the Tint of the back windows? In my state, I can't legally get more than 30% tint on the front windows, so I wanna see how the front windows would compare to the back ones if i got them tinted.
    Check out the pics in my garage..its the link located under my screename..I used 35%...barely legal here in CA

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.