Bigger mud flaps?

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigger mud flaps?

Bigger mud flaps?

I am hating how dirty my Juke is from the snow here in northern Indiana. I have the "splash gaurds" that it came with, but I think they are too small and don't really keep that much road yuck off of my car.

Has anyone else put on bigger mud flaps?
    Hidden Content ~ Kristi ~
    Cayenne Red SL 6-Speed

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I was thinking the same thing. I mentioned in another thread of seeing some Subarus with huge mud flaps - similar to the ones you'd see them use in rally races. May not look the greatest, but for the winters up here would really help for protection.
    2015 Nismo RS AWD - Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Beansmom View Post
    I am hating how dirty my Juke is from the snow here in northern Indiana. I have the "splash gaurds" that it came with, but I think they are too small and don't really keep that much road yuck off of my car.

Has anyone else put on bigger mud flaps?
    Hi. I was searching for mud flaps and saw this thread. I also plan on putting bigger mud flaps but still hesitant on it.. Did you pursue with the bigger mud flaps? how was it?
    Last edited by armandjones82; 05-30-2011 at 04:41 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Anyone have a pic of bigger mud flaps? As Im wanting to put on some wheel extenders on mine after I lower it.

Question....if your driving on a messy road your car still is going to get dirty, right.

My opinion, why put a mud guard on thats going to make your tire's look even smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish View Post
    Anyone have a pic of bigger mud flaps? As Im wanting to put on some wheel extenders on mine after I lower it.
    Bought these mud flaps from Ralleye Armor. They are the "basic" set they sell and were $15.99 + shipping. No hardware included but for $7 at Home Depot they went on easy..

I chose to offset them about 1" out to deflect most stuff that will get kicked up but obviously you may choose otherwise..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigger mud flaps?-imag0456.jpg   Bigger mud flaps?-imag0457.jpg   Bigger mud flaps?-imag0458.jpg   Bigger mud flaps?-imag0460.jpg  

Yosemite Sam or nude lady?

They are big, aren't they! Gunna work great in the winter..

Quote Originally Posted by The Juke View Post
    Bought these mud flaps from Ralleye Armor. They are the "basic" set they sell and were $15.99 + shipping. No hardware included but for $7 at Home Depot they went on easy..

I chose to offset them about 1" out to deflect most stuff that will get kicked up but obviously you may choose otherwise..
    I was just looking at getting these for the winter - but the plus size which have more height since the Juke is a bit taller than other vehicles.

Universal Basic Plus

how are yours holding up?
    2015 Nismo RS AWD - Brilliant Silver

Holding up great so far. Waiting for that first snow to see how they work..

Given how big these are I'm not sure you'd need the "plus" size. But for only $25 your not loosing much if they prove too big..

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.